The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Looking For Blue Stud Dog

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
She's fantastic thanks. Loved by everyone who meets her. They are brilliant dogs aren't they? How tall is Fletch?

being a complete newbie to this and having absolutely no intentions of breeding my question just out of interest is how on earth do you actually tell a good dog from a bad,what is classified as a good dog and what makes a dog unsuitable for breeding.

what actually qualifies someone to decide whether a dog is suitable or not.surely even champion show dogs or racing dogs are capable of being carriers of certain traits that perhaps are not apparant in them but may surface in their offspring.

Here's a pic I took of Twiggy and Fletch's litter when I went over to see them when they were about a week old. :wub: I didn't get one, but I do now have their little half-cousin Guto. I'd be very impressed if you can spot who is who though! :lol:

dill_grandlitter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back