The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Looking For

Geordie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
looking to purchase traps x 4 min and a good lure

if any one is selling or knows any one thats selling get in touch,,,,,,thnkz

hi. no photos as yet.

pup is doing fine , i caught her one morning in the chicken pen ragging one of my ducks , the duck is still living but stays well out of the pups way lol.

cheers bill , so when are you getting a whippet am sure one wont be to much hassle lol

Geordie said:
hi. no photos as yet.pup is doing fine , i caught her one morning in the chicken pen ragging one of my ducks , the duck is still living but stays well out of the pups way lol.

PMSL

One of my little darlings :rant: killed our male duck :( Looked like someone had shook a feather pillow all over the garden :oops:

PMSL

One of my little darlings :rant: killed our male duck :( Looked like someone had shook a feather pillow all over the garden :oops:

RIP Duck :(

Geordie are you starting up a club ?

Susan said:
PMSL

RIP Duck :(

Geordie are you starting up a club ?

Chicane got a pigeon last week as well she devoured it in 2 mins the only thing left was its beak :wacko:

no club just for personel use , but it looks as if no one has traps or lure to sell me

:(

Geordie try Bill Fowler at Carlisle he may be able to sort you out with what you need aint got his number but someone will oblige for sure

steve

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back