The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Looking To Make Iggy Friends!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
She's gorgeous, so are the pups :wub:
thank you, I think so too, but I am biased!! Just got some more pictures of the pups:

pups2.jpg

pups3.jpg

pups5.jpg

more pups!!
Just wondered if anyone knew of a company that does good insurance cover?? Since she will be back in the UK soon, I need to get her a new insurance, thanks everyone. Love this forum, so great to speak to other iggys and their owners:)

Lots of people recommend Tesco pet insurance. I don't know myself, as I gave up insuring the dogs when the number went up to 5. I just have a standing order into an ISA for them - we call it the dogs money :teehee:

Lots of people recommend Tesco pet insurance. I don't know myself, as I gave up insuring the dogs when the number went up to 5. I just have a standing order into an ISA for them - we call it the dogs money :teehee:
thats a great idea and at least you know the money is there if you need it.

hi and welcome!!! personally i use argos as they offer far higher cover imo for potential leg breaks etc, my highest premium is only 11 a mth? and that covers lifetime not singular incident? please read the small priont and compare , however what june has done is brillaint when you have large numbers of dogs ( oops thats me too) i use a local credit union as a saving and vet bill combined ?

you might like to try some of the compare sites and see what cover is being offered all of the time not just as an incentive :thumbsup:

I use Argos for my iggy too. It was cheapest round at time for lifetime illness etc :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back