The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

loss of a puppy

Sorry to hear about Echo she was a lovely bitch!

thanks everyone for your kind words,yes vicky she was a great bitch best you could ever have .

worst thing i have ever had to do miss her loads its really killed me n ritch loved her to bits.

RIP echo love you more than words can say miss you loads aleardy

manda n ritch

:( :( So sorry to hear you lost Kay, I was looking forward to meeting her :(

Natalie

well if one good thing can come of it all you atleast have the comfort of knowing you gave her a loving home when she was with you.

A terrible shame, the worst is, our dogs are pets...

Please accept our sincere condolences...

Michelle & Paul

Its so hard when you loose your dogs, we have lost 4 over a year and a half, the last was last thursday, my mums dog, we had her at 5 wks till 13 yrs, she was at home when i was, so she was mine too, it was her liver so we had the hardest decision you have to make and we have had that decision to make all the 4 times. so my heart goes out to everyone that has had the same decision to make.

Just a few words.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back