The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lucky Girls

mally

Mallyfieldwhippets.com
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
More pictures of lucky girls bumper litter. The dam is bred( quick as lightning x fast fly ) sooty sam lines on both sides. The sire is Parkstone buttons bred by Parkstone whippets see him at www.parkstonewhippets.co.uk

all 10 pups as you can see are doing fine. the bitch is looking after them really well

anyone interested in purchasing a pup they can call me on 07759031831

all pups have been dewclawed and will be kc reg with all papers etc

jess_net_05.gif

Have you decided which one you are keeping?

What an amazing litter. You must feel very proud and relieved. Well done everyone.

Chris

I was amazed at the litter chris. jess (lucky girl) had the pups 4 days early in my mother in law's dining room !!!. My mother in law was away so we stopped there to keep an eye on things. My partner had gone out on her horse, so i took my son golfing. There was no sign of her whelping. My partner returned home to find jess whelping in the dining room with her westie watching over the proceedings. Hence i got a highly excited phone call on the fourth tee telling me i've got to come home.!!! That was at 11.30 am she'd had them all at 4.00pm i couldn't believe it when she kept going. The litter is better than i could of hoped for the colours are amazing. I am very lucky and consider myself so. I bred from jess so i could have a bitch with simular atributes and temprement. I think i've picked the one i'm keeping it's been so difficult having such a choice. All the puppies are doing well and jess is eating so well she's putting weight on. I'll keep you all posted

mally said:
I was amazed at the litter chris. jess (lucky girl) had the pups 4 days early in my mother in law's dining room !!!. My mother in law was away so we stopped there to keep an eye on things. My partner had gone out on her horse, so i took my son golfing. There was no sign of her whelping. My partner returned home to find jess whelping in the dining room with her westie watching over the proceedings. Hence i got a highly excited phone call on the fourth tee telling me i've got to come home.!!! That was at 11.30 am she'd had them all at 4.00pm i couldn't believe it when she kept going. The litter is better than i could of hoped for the colours are amazing. I am very lucky and consider myself so. I bred from jess so i could have a bitch with  simular atributes and temprement. I think i've picked the one i'm keeping it's been so difficult having such a choice. All the puppies are doing well and jess is eating so well she's putting weight on. I'll keep you all posted
wow, that sounds really exciting and dramatic :)

Love the thought of the Westie looking on :lol:

Parkstone Buttons is WCRCh Kerry's Boy x Parkstone Our Rose, no he's no Laguna in him close up, I don't like Lagunas so i'd not put any into my line.

theyre to over rated IMO,

not being rude but what makes Lagunas good in your opinion?.

The couple I`ve seen run had really good pace, an excellent strike and plenty of stamina and brains to go with it . 1 in particular was probably the best rabbit dog I`ve ever seen , he had it all, imho

ONLY GOT TWO DOGS 1 blue/white & 1blue/ fawn and TWO bitches left the Black one & a blue/fawn & white

unfortunately only 1 is going to a racing / working home so far

not including the blue bitch i'm keeping of course

hi mally, thats a shame only 1 pup is going to a working home. i think whippets will start to decline when they are not worked to live game. more people need to work their dogs to keep that fire going, all whippets started off as working animals and new owners should do their best to keep a strong working instinct in their dogs. regards

i agree sparky, I'm a gamekeeper and my bitch is out with me all the time. she has a really strong instinct to work, i'm keeping a blue bitch back and she'll work all the legal quarry that's still legal !!.

I think the same as you, they were bred to hunt and chase so let them do it, and most of all the whippet enjoys doing it.

I'd like a couple of the remaining pups to go to working homes as they are bred for work.

i'll keep you posted mate

may all your rabbits have big ears!! :oops:

yeah i hope the same, mark as told me she is a nice bitch. i can see with the hare she's got it. regards

Went to see the pups today.

Can't beleave how well they are looking, although a large litter they are all looking fantastic and a very good size for their ages.

A real crdit to the time & Effort your Putting In Paul.

here are a few piks.

marks_pics_01_net.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back