The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lucky Girls

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
another

marks_pics_02_net.jpg

Mark Roberts said:
theyre to over rated IMO,
not being rude but what makes Lagunas good in your opinion?.

I don't know that they are, I only have my own to go on (Sooty sam niece x Laguna Link). Very strong working instinct from the start; plenty of stamina, intelligent/cunning, with a very good, laid-back temperament; 'does what it says on the tin' really.

No harm in getting a bit more speed into the breeding I feel, he was a bit slow on the track (although a sister and a niece of his have turned out to be racing champions). Has caught most things that have fur in his time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The blue/fawn and white bitch is going to a working home. she is going to Newport. She is going to be doing what she's been bred for rabbiting and i hope she proves as good as her mother.

I'm sure Kevin will keep us posted here on K9 to let us all know how she's performing out in the field.

I'm going to get her used to my ferrets starting this week, the younger they understand the ferrets are not on the menu the better. I've found they soon get used to them if you start them young.

This is the bitch

blue_white_bitch_02_net.jpg

I only have the blue and white dog left available. It would be nice if he went to a good working home.

the blue / white dog

blue_white_dog_02_net.jpg

Here is a picture of Jess (lucky girl) taking a well earned break from the pups. Notice the grey muzzle and she's only five. I don't usually allow her on the settee but made an exception just this once !!!

mally said:
The blue/fawn and white bitch is going to a working home. she is going to Newport. She is going to be doing what she's been bred for rabbiting and i hope she proves as good as her mother.I'm sure Kevin will keep us posted here on K9 to let us all know how she's performing out in the field.

I'm going to get her used to my ferrets starting this week, the younger they understand the ferrets are not on the menu the better. I've found they soon get used to them if you start them young.

This is the bitch

Hi Paul

Look forward to seeing more pictures of our pup in the coming weeks before we pick her up. Will try and keep you updated with her progress in the future as we learn how to operate this site.

Thanks Paul

Kevin

Hi Paul

Look forward to seeing more pictures of our pup in the coming weeks before we pick her up. Will try and keep you updated with her progress in the future as we learn how to operate this site.

Thanks Paul

cassie

your pup (you'll have to think of a name) has been with the ferrets today for the first time. They enjoyed a drink of lambs milk together. First signs are good. The one i'm keeping was a little excited but no drama's. The pups are eating really well. i've got through 10kg of tripe this week as well as the redmills.

Aww bless her ......It must be a nightmare with 10 (w00t) ........have you anymore photo's of the pup's ??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

More photo's to come over the weekend been a little busy with the little rascals!!

I've had to put a couple of cuddly toys in as they were playing a little rough (trying to pull lumps off each other) The toys seem to keep them occupied.

Jess only goes in with them once or twice a day now, she's had enough.

Hi, i recently aquired a pup from Mike Brown. He is a blue dog is now 2 months old, he has scooty sam lines from both the sire and dam, the sire is Glen dam is molly. Could anyone tell me any information on these dogs.

I have posted a picture of Duke the pup of the above and my other whippet Cassie (4 months)

pups_july_31st_003_t.JPG

mally said:
Aww bless her ......It must be a nightmare with 10  (w00t) ........have you anymore photo's of the pup's ??
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

More photo's to come over the weekend been a little busy with the little rascals!!

I've had to put a couple of cuddly toys in as they were playing a little rough (trying to pull lumps off each other) The toys seem to keep them occupied.

Jess only goes in with them once or twice a day now, she's had enough.

Come on mally it's after the weekend where's the pics,anybody would think you had loads of pups to look after or something :p

Duke and cassie are just lovely Michaelb :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok lesley here are a few pics to keep you happy. :D :D

IMG_0001_net.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back