The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lucky Girls

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) I'm 95% sure Boris has found a new home. (w00t)

Thats good to hear I'm surprised it took this long he is a little smasher :wub:

All the puppies are going this weekend. except tilly of course. It's sure going to be quiet around here.They are all going to really good homes and thats all i asked.

Boris is going to his new home in south wales in style he's being collected by plane via Gamston airport !!! flash hey!! he deserves it.

Wow lucky Boris travelling in style :thumbsup:

All the pupies have gone to there new homes except Boris. I think the bloke who wants him is p***ing me about, so he's back up for sale.

I'm taking tilly for her first jab tomorrow so i'll take boris for his too, I may decide to keep him if i can't find him a suitable home.

I'll keep his deposit and use it for the vaccinations.

Strike Whippets said:
Don't blame you there .......Btw I kept a brother and sister out of my litter ......and 2 are definatly easier than 1  :thumbsup: .......Plus with a name like Boris you'd have to keep him  lol .....
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I find it so annoying that people can be so heartless. It's a pup not a second hand car !!. they think you have better things to do. I stayed about all day waiting for a call which never come.

I phoned him and told him that he's lost his deposit. And that Boris was now spoken for.

If there is any genuine people out there who want a wonderful dog please contact me on 07759031831

really sorry for boris paul but if you keep him this would be the best home he could have good luck with them whatever you decide to do and a big well done to you and there mum for raising such a bumper litter :))

Hi Mate,

the worlds full of tossers.

good luck finding him a nice careing home.

PS: thanks for those ferrets they are top class.

Hi Mally glad to hear your pups have found good homes! good luck with boris! and keep us posted on Tilly's progress! :thumbsup:

Mark Roberts said:
Hi Mate,

PS: thanks for those ferrets they are top class.

I told you the ferrets would do the business mate.I've bred the same line of ferrets for over 15 years.

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Hi Mally glad to hear your pups have found good homes! good luck with boris! and keep us posted on Tilly's progress! :thumbsup:
Thanks jeff & sue i will keep you posted.

Awww Boris :wub: it's their loss, :rant: I think you should keep him too they will keep each other company, go on you know you wanna :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
BORIS IS GOING TO HIS NEW HOME IN A FORTNIGHT :cheers:

He is going to a working home. He will make a great dog i'm sure.

Glad you found out the bloke was a to$$er before he came to collect Boris - least now you know he's going to a top class home :luck:

That's good news. Any recent pics of them both, I'd love to see how they're getting on?

mally said:
BORIS IS GOING TO HIS NEW HOME IN A FORTNIGHT  :cheers:
He is going to a working home. He will make a great dog i'm sure.

Thats good news they are lucky people :wub: :wub:

moriarte said:
That's good news. Any recent pics of them both, I'd love to see how they're getting on?
Watch this space i've taken some pics this morning. I'll sort them out and post them later on.I've got to go to the vets. Taking Boris and Tilly for there first vaccinations.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back