The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lucky Girls

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
moriarte said:
That's good news. Any recent pics of them both, I'd love to see how they're getting on?
The pictures i promised

IMG_0002net.jpg

hi mally they are absolutly stunning youve done a grand job with them all :thumbsup:

Love the ones with the welly - she looks like she'll be a clever one! :lol: All look lovely, but that fawn with the white blaze :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
They look lovely mally, I'd buy some new wellies though because I would think they'll leak now :lol:

Many thanks paul and Jess for such a lovely pup and hope all the pups do well in there new homes,Teya is :huggles: wow thanks once again mate.

For the idiot who let you down waster!!!! his loss not yours mate both me and dawn wish boris the best of :luck: in his new home.

moriarte said:
Love the ones with the welly - she looks like she'll be a clever one!  :lol: All look lovely, but that fawn with the white blaze  :wub:

The fawn with the white blaze is my pup,she is now called Skye (CHASE THE SUNSET) and she's a cracking little pup.As soon as i find out how to post pic's I'll put some on here, thanks Paul and I'll keep you up to date on her progress.

I'm really pleased that so many of the new owners are keeping in touch. It would be nice to see how the pups grow and turn out. I'm looking forward to training my bitch tilly and look forward to going lamping with goodasgold and cassie in the future.

I'll keep you all posted on her progress

And thankyou all for your kind comments

Mally's just rung me and asked to let everyone know that Due to a cheque bouncing the now Famouse BORIS is back up for sale to a perminant loving home.

for more details please contact Mally. (No cheques lol)

AS YOU CAN SEE WITH MARKS POST (I RANG HIM FROM THE BANK!)

BORIS IS STILL FOR SALE DUE TO A BOUNCING CHEQUE

Please ring me for details etc, he has had his first vaccination and is ready for a good permanent home. and please no cheques :rant:

IMG_0031net.jpg

mally said:
AS YOU CAN SEE WITH MARKS POST (I RANG HIM FROM THE BANK!)
BORIS IS STILL FOR SALE DUE TO A BOUNCING CHEQUE

Please ring me for details etc, he has had his first vaccination and is ready for a good permanent home. and please no cheques :rant:

That has got to be a sign that you should keep him how many signs do you need Mally :lol: :huggles:

ever heard of third time lucky mally either you keep him or the next home will be genuine will love him to pieces and will pay with cash good luck with him and for whoever wants him hes gorgeous and you will be very lucky to have him.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back