The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lucky Girls

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Boris has just gone to his new home in south wales. He was picked up at 7.30 this morning and his new owners are delighted with him.

I'm now left with Jess and tilly( the pup i'm keeping). I can now start training tilly now she's on her own.

I will keep you all informed on her progress

boris & tilly

IMG_0034net.jpg

Awwww good luck in your new home Boris :luck: :wub: :luck:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Great news paul & good luck to Boris in his new home :luck:

Hi Mally

Glad to see that Boris has gone to his new home, Will try and post picture of Skye. She is settling in just fine as you will see from the pictures.

here are a couple of pictures of the pups in there new homes.

This one is skye she belongs to Cassie a member on K9

skye02.jpg

this one is of Misty now living in Norfolk

misty___lewis_net.jpg

If Anyone is wondering where mally is!!!

He has tilly running him ragged and the best one is Jess but we won't go there!! will we mally.

[SIZE=14pt]MEEOW[/SIZE] :oops:

Kevin (cassie) has just sent me this picture of his pup skye. I thought all you k9ers would like to see how shes getting on.

skye_04.jpg

another pic of skye that kevin sent me.

getting to know her quarry

skye_05.jpg

Hi , just read all your topic, what an eventful start in life little Boris has had, how's he doing now, has he settled in ? all the puppies are very pretty and attractive :luck:

Julie D said:
Hi ,  just read all your topic, what an eventful start in life little Boris has had, how's he doing now, has he settled in ? all the puppies are very pretty and attractive  :luck:
boris and all puppies are doing really well. All of the new owners are really good and have kept in touch with me.

I kept a bitch pup back for myself (tilly) I work all my dogs. and tilly will be used for ferreting, lamping, ratting and flushing game like her mother.

I was very fortunate with jess having such a nice healthy litter, Some credit however must go to the stud dog and his owners (parkstone buttons) owned by mark and paula roberts. They helped me as much as they could and gave me good sound advice.

A few of the owners have already contacted me about coming racing/lure coursing so we'll keep you all updated with their progress on the track in the future.

Saw his blue bitch yesterday, she's looking fantastic can't wait to see her out in the field.

if your wondering she's 16weeks old

tilly_net_004.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back