The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lucky Girls

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Glad you all had a good day Mally, Jess looks great with her two big babies. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Took my lad and his friend ferreting today had a great time apart from not being able to take the dogs, there is a main road only 100 yds away.

we really enjoyed the day and got a few for dinner.

lads_net_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pic Mally, nice to see kids doing useful things rather than hanging round street corners all day. Looks like they really enjoyed it, Kieren loves going rabbiting with his dad, maybe you should organize a father & son day, bet there"ll be loads of offers.

Thinking of making a small charge (just to cover expenses may i add) of say £25.00 per person per day!!!!!! :))

Mally when are we doing the shoot?

Are we still saying £20quid in and the worst shooter takes away!!!!!

goodasgold said:
mally said:
Thinking of making a small charge (just to cover expenses may i add) of say £25.00 per person per day!!!!!! :))

Mally ain't you had that fifty quid back yet from the light of your life!!!! :lol:

not a prayer mate i think she's forgot about it. It's now gone upto £62.50 as it's incurred interest. She says i'm being unreasonable but it's been over three weeks!!

Rabbits for sale oven ready £1.50 each

rabbit skins cured ideal for putting over dummy for training young dogs £2.00 each

fox tails £2.50 each

collection only

think she would have been better getting from the bank lower interest rate!!

Think your a loan shark on the QT with game keeper on the cv!!!

mally said:
Rabbits for sale oven ready £1.50 each

rabbit skins cured ideal for putting over dummy for training young dogs £2.00 each

fox tails £2.50 each

collection only

[SIZE=21pt]ARE THEY LEAD FREE MALLY :[/SIZE]lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back