The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lucky Girls

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
mally just found teya playing with a tooth on the floor thought blimey there goes another it turns out it's liam's from yesturday :sweating:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
mally said:
Rabbits for sale oven ready £1.50 each

rabbit skins cured ideal for putting over dummy for training young dogs £2.00 each

fox tails £2.50 each

collection only

[SIZE=21pt]ARE THEY LEAD FREE MALLY :[/SIZE]lol: :lol:

of course there lead free mate, the lads are quicker at getting to the nets than you and mark were. I never took my gun with me

If anyone wants any longnets or purse nets pm me with your requirements and i'll give you a price. All nets 100% and better than deben as i put 100% bagging in longnets i.e a 25yd longnet has 50yd of netting therefore making them much more effective.

Hand knitted nets made to order.

Last edited by a moderator:
mally said:
Pennymeadow Whippets said:
mally said:
Rabbits for sale oven ready £1.50 each

rabbit skins cured ideal for putting over dummy for training young dogs £2.00 each

fox tails £2.50 each

collection only

[SIZE=21pt]ARE THEY LEAD FREE MALLY :[/SIZE]lol: :lol:

of course there lead free mate, the lads are quicker at getting to the nets than you and mark were.

It must have been the machine gun fire from your side of the hedge that kept me & Mark in our trenches & made us appear slow as we thought we were in the D Day landing (w00t) (w00t)

of course there lead free mate, the lads are quicker at getting to the nets than you and mark were.It must have been the machine gun fire from your side of the hedge that kept me & Mark in our trenches & made us appear slow as we thought we were in the D Day landing
We of been safer in Iraq theres less gunfire there, is it true that Gamebore have offord to sponsore you as you go through so many cartridges? CLICK HERE FOR GAMEBORE

Mark Roberts said:
of course there lead free mate, the lads are quicker at getting to the nets than you and mark were.It must have been the machine gun fire from your side of the hedge that kept me & Mark in our trenches & made us appear slow as we thought we were in the D Day landing
We of been safer in Iraq Theres less gunfire there, is it true that Gamebore have offord to sp9onsore you as you go through so many carttridges? CLICK HERE FOR GAMEBORE[/color

:lol: :lol: [SIZE=21pt] SMOKINNN [/SIZE] :lol: :lol:

And thats only one barrel :oops:

http ://www.gamebore.com/

He's the only shooter I know needs to clean his barrels 1/2 way through the day. :p

good looking pups m8 should have all gone to working homes :(

borne to hunt

Resized_Picture_031.jpg

Thats a good looking dog Foxy.

Glad he's doing the bussiness for you.

the dog in the pic is parkstone flashback doing the job he loves best

catching rabbits & big foot :- "

Resized_Picture_032.jpg

He's looking well mate.

Looking forward to seeing him when you bring him down to race.

hope his toe heals soon mark can't wait till he is back to work

toots the bull x is geting run raged but loveing all the extra runs i bet

got a new suliki x bitch will post pics keep on hunting.

She"s called Lady and looks adorable Mally, Jess would be well proud of her she loved the lure.

thankyou so much mark for taking the pictures of lady and posting them for me.

It's nice to see how all the pups are turning out. She looks really well and alert.

hope she takes to the lure and racing

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back