The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lucky Girls

She"s looking well Mally, Lady came to the Lancashire on Sunday for another look round wont be long before she can have a go herself. :thumbsup:

I'm taking tilly ferreting for the first time on wednesday, i'll try to take a few pics so you can see how she's getting on.

beautiful puppies mally and lots of them , i also have the fast fly and sooty sam lines ,good luck with them they grow so quick enjoy them before they fly the nest zara

Had a fantastic day out with my lad ferreting i took tilly for the very first time. It was cold and snowing at times but the ground wasn't frozen. Obvousley i wouldn't run tilly on the rabbits at her age i took her to get used to the ferrets and to see the rabbits bolt into the nets.

She did really well and didn't get too excited with the ferrets.

prem_net001.jpg

we had a good bit of snow last night.

Tilly checking out the first rabbit of the day.

tilly___rabbit_net001.jpg

we had a small dig on the last warren!!!

dig_net001.jpg

only 4 1/2 feet this time :rant:

We ended up with six. Five bolted and we dug one. Tilly held the last two to bolt in the purse nets till i could get to them. I was over the moon with her today,she never put a foot wrong.

me___tilly_net_001.jpg

The days bag six rabbits and a very proud owner :thumbsup:

Nice pics Mally, your pup looks like it`s coming on well. We went out this morning but the ground was frozen solid , too hard to get a peg in and too hard to dig!!

We pick our pup up next Fri from Mike Brown.

sounds like she is going to take to it well :thumbsup:

I Recognise those legs sticking out of the hole LOL.

Pups looking good Mally, we'll sort another day out in the near future.

Phew! Just read the whole thread. :D

How frustrating the time wasters must have been! :angry: Lovely pups, glad they all, eventually, found good homes. Tilly really is :wub:

nigelmcfc said:
Nice pics Mally, your pup looks like it`s coming on well. We went out this morning but the ground was frozen solid , too hard to get a peg in and too hard to dig!!
We pick our pup up next Fri from Mike Brown.

Hi Nigel you'll have to post a few pics of your new pup mate. when she's settled

mally said:
she looks gorgeous mally.....and all your other pups ive seen pics of too!....you should be very proud of yourself and of course jess for raising such lovely dogs to begin with! :thumbsup:

gypsy had a great christmas thanks...although we are still waiting for it to snow here....i cant wait to take her out in the snow! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Will get some pics posted once we pick her up , It`s a while since we had a young pup in our house , but we`re all looking forward to it. It`ll be nice to train a dog to behave how I want it to , rather than pick up the pieces of other peoples attempts - both my whippet Tess and the colliexwhippet Tia are rescues . My previous dogs all came to me fairly young so you`ve got half a chance of training them .

There`s certainly going to be plenty for the pup to do round here .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back