The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lucky Girls

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Kevin ( cassie) sent me these pics today of skye. she's looking really well mate

skye_06.jpg

skye_07.jpg

I've just been sent these pictures of chester the parkstone buttons look-a-like he's looking well

thanks Mark and tracey for sending me the pictures

chester_003_net.jpg

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Great looking pup Mally will this one be running with the Lancashire PWRC
i think so jeff, i gave them all the details last night and they seemed really keen. You may see him after xmas along with teya and tilly

mark might get the beers in then, :- " either that or he'll do a runner :rant:

I got the beers in mate but you were noware to be seen? your disapearance had nothing to do with the hen party in the other bar did it :eek:

thought you would like to see how tilly is looking, took these pics a week ago at my brother in laws, he shows and breeds westies.

tilly_st_net_01.jpg

:wub: She"s looking fantastic Mally reminds me of Meg (Parkstone True Blue).

Tilly is looking great Mally you & goodasgold will have to bring them pups over here to the Lancashire for a few runs :thumbsup:

I managed to take tilly a walk today after nearly a fortnight on the sidelines. Took a few pics to keep you all upto date.

til_004_net.jpg

i'm sure it went in here!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back