The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lucky Girls

mally

Mallyfieldwhippets.com
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well i've finally set a date for the puppy reunion. Its SUNDAY 2nd APRIL and it's to be held at the lancashire pedigree whippet racing club ground at 1.30pm.

Mark is going to try and get some pie and peas organised.

It would be great if we could get as many of the pups together as possible and the pups will be allowed a very short solo run. ( they will be 8 months old)

Directions ~ Leave the M62 at jnc 21 (Milnrow) on leaving the motorway look for the big brown signs for Hollingworth Lake Country Park, when you reach Hollingworth Lake follow it round till you see a big white pub in front of you (The Fish) as you reach the pub turn right into Rakewood Lane, follow the Lane for approx 3/4 mile you will then see thje Rugby post directly in front you you above the trees, turn right into the Rugby Clubs Car Park.

Our ground is only a 5 minute drive from the Motorway.

please pm me if you are going to attend just to give us an idea on food and refreshments.

Can people let me know if they will be coming then I can get our Club to organise Pie/peas for the visitors.

Cheers Mark

i'll pay for the entry for all of lucky girls puppies and you may even squeeze a drink out of me if your very lucky lol

Hi Mally thats a great :thumbsup: idea hope all your pups turn up the camera's will be doing some snapping & i will look forward to it being your round :cheers: & not in a gay bar :- "

kaz it will be really nice to see you and gypsy, plus it will give you the opertunity to see jess and some of the other pups.

mally said:
kaz it will be really nice to see you and gypsy, plus it will give you the opertunity to see jess and some of the other pups.
well if i do manage to get there i hope gypsy behaves herself :b she is a right hooligan at the moment! :lol: o:)

i can't personally but if anyone else can i'm sure they will pm you.

Gemma with Skye has said she will be there :thumbsup:

as soon as we have a rough idea of numbers i'll book the food.

Hi Cassie,

it's Littleborough Rugby Club, at the end of Rakewood Lane, behind Hollingworth Lake Littleborough.

5 mins off the M62 jnc 21, realy easy to find.

It looks like there will be a great turnout, at the moment 7 of the 10 puppies will be attending.

I also think Lakey is coming to show his support and give us a hand.

If any more k9'ers want to come along feel free, if your wanting pie and peas then let mark roberts know A.S.A.P

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back