The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lump on dogs leg

marktomo64

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi I'm concerned about a lump that as suddenly appeared on my dogs leg and wondered if anybody had an idea what it could be. I'm currently shielding because of underlying health conditions and am concerned about visiting the vets
IMG_20210223_140647.jpg

I would be concerned about that too, I think that needs seen by the vet. If you can't go out, can someone else take your dog?

If you can get to the vet you will find it pretty safe. The vet will meet you outside, in PPE, take your dog and return him to you after.

I was just about to post pretty much what JoanneF said. Vets are being very cautious right now - you won't be asked into the consulting room - so you should be absolutely safe. I hope it goes well.

Absolutely agree with above, also maybe send that picture to your vets. If you are worried about going out and you don't have anyone you can ask, most areas have volunteers who are helping out during this covid time who may be able to do a vet trip for you. Your vets may even have a list of helpers, worth asking.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back