Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcher Boy Needs New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
the dog pound i help out in barnsley have asked me to keep my ears open for anyone looking for a loveable lurcher boy as they have a hard time homing them ,

so his details are

found as a stray so no past history , prehaps deerhound / whippet type mix ????

bedlington / greyhound , who knows (w00t) he is approx 10 / 12 months ish , very good with other dogs and kids approx 24" to the shoulder , anyone intrested please get in touch with me ,

he seems housetrained and a real sweetie :wub:

thank you :lol:

pic of the boy himself :D

rescue002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
saraquele said:
the dog pound i help out in barnsley have asked me to keep my ears open for anyone looking for a loveable lurcher boy as they have a hard time homing them , so his details are

bedlington / greyhound , who knows  (w00t)   he is approx 10 / 12 months ish , very good with other dogs and kids approx 24" to the shoulder , anyone intrested please get in touch with me ,

he seems housetrained and a real sweetie  :wub:  

thank you  :lol:

pic of the boy himself  :D

rescue002.jpg

he is lovely..... wish i had space! :wub:

what kennels is he at cliffe?

ill keep my eye out 4 some1 wanting one

ooohhh what a beauty. :wub: .....wish i had room...good luck finding him a new home :luck:

tinker* said:
saraquele said:
the dog pound i help out in barnsley have asked me to keep my ears open for anyone looking for a loveable lurcher boy as they have a hard time homing them , so his details are

bedlington / greyhound , who knows  (w00t)    he is approx 10 / 12 months ish , very good with other dogs and kids approx 24" to the shoulder , anyone intrested please get in touch with me ,

he seems housetrained and a real sweetie  :wub:  

thank you  :lol:

pic of the boy himself  :D

rescue002.jpg

he is lovely..... wish i had space! :wub:

what kennels is he at cliffe?

ill keep my eye out 4 some1 wanting one

no he is with me in derbyshire :thumbsup:

he really is a lovely boy :thumbsup:

Hes a stunner, wish i was aloud another dog, haveing an awful time persuading my parents. They say its too hard when they go :(

WHAT WOULD YOU GUESS AS HIS BREEDING ? IM INCLINED TO SAY WHIPPET / DEERHOUND ?? AS I SAY 24" TO SHOULDER AT 10 / 12 MONTHS :thumbsup:

He's very handsome and sounds like a lovely dog.

Lots of luck finding a good home for him :luck:

i have just pm'd you,

hope this boy finds a lovely home

I think he might be an Irish Terrier / Greyhound cross there is a couple at our racing that look very similar to him :))

:

Happy Humber said:
I think he might be an Irish Terrier / Greyhound cross there is a couple at our racing that look very similar to him :))

I would tend to agree ..........................

IM001983.jpg

This is my boy and his dad was Irish Terrier x Greyhound.

:luck: :luck: in finding him a home :thumbsup:

peony said:
:
Happy Humber said:

oh wow he is the spitting image , thanks for that :thumbsup:

I would tend to agree ..........................

IM001983.jpg

This is my boy and his dad was Irish Terrier x Greyhound.

:luck: :luck: in finding him a home :thumbsup:

he is stunning , shouldnt be waiting for long :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back