The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcher In Need Of A New Home

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
a friend of mine rescued a greyhound/collie 7 month old male pup off gypsies a month ago . she has had him vaccinated and neuterd ,

he is blue merle with the most gorgeous blue eyes ,,, loves all dogs and of course children !!!! please pm me if you can help ,,, thank you ..

he sounds lovely, i'm sure he'll find a permanent home in no time :)

Jill said:
he sounds lovely, i'm sure he'll find a permanent home in no time :)
thanks ,, he is a dream boy :wub: wouldnt hurt a fly (or a rabbit !) thats why gypsies didnt want him :rant: just a big daft couch potatoe !!!!!!

saraquele said:
a friend of mine rescued a greyhound/collie 7 month old male pup off gypsies a month ago .  she has had him vaccinated and neuterd ,he is blue merle with the most gorgeous blue eyes ,,, loves all dogs and of course children !!!!  please pm me if you can help ,,, thank you ..

I am looking for a young lurcher. Please can you tell me were you are located. I am a true dog lover and he'd get a very good home.

bruno said:
saraquele said:
a friend of mine rescued a greyhound/collie 7 month old male pup off gypsies a month ago .  she has had him vaccinated and neuterd ,he is blue merle with the most gorgeous blue eyes ,,, loves all dogs and of course children !!!!   please pm me if you can help ,,, thank you ..

I am looking for a young lurcher. Please can you tell me were you are located. I am a true dog lover and he'd get a very good home.

im situated near stockport ,,, he is so gorgeous ,,, such a baby ,, loves everyone and everything ,,, more greyhound than collie ,,,, greyhound size and looks but a bit heavier ,,, will get a pik on asap ,, thanks for your intrest . he is fully vaccinated ,, neuterd and microchipped.

I think you must live in roughly the same area as me Saraquele. I'm in the Peak District, not that far from Stockport as well :))

Good luck with rehoming your friend's lurcher.

saraquele said:
bruno said:
saraquele said:
a friend of mine rescued a greyhound/collie 7 month old male pup off gypsies a month ago .  she has had him vaccinated and neuterd ,he is blue merle with the most gorgeous blue eyes ,,, loves all dogs and of course children !!!!   please pm me if you can help ,,, thank you ..

im situated near stockport ,,, he is so gorgeous ,,, such a baby ,, loves everyone and everything ,,, more greyhound than collie ,,,, greyhound size and looks but a bit heavier ,,, will get a pik on asap ,, thanks for your intrest . he is fully vaccinated ,, neuterd and microchipped.

He sounds gorgeous. I am definitely interested. I live quite close, in Preston. Is it possible for me to come to see him?

bruno said:
saraquele said:
bruno said:
saraquele said:

He sounds gorgeous. I am definitely interested. I live quite close, in Preston. Is it possible for me to come to see him?

just want to let everyone know that "murphy " as he is now called has a lovely new home with a great friend to play with ,,,, pauline off k9 has taken him under her wing so i wish them all a happy and long life together..... thank you pauline :D

saraquele said:
bruno said:
saraquele said:
bruno said:
saraquele said:

just want to let everyone know that "murphy " as he is now called has a lovely new home with a great friend to play with ,,,, pauline off k9 has taken him under her wing so i wish them all a happy and long life together..... thank you pauline :D

Just to let everyone know that 'Murphy' is charging round the house and garden with my other dog. He has certainly lost no time settling in! Many thanks for allowing me to take charge of him - he's adorable.

bruno said:
saraquele said:
bruno said:
saraquele said:
bruno said:
saraquele said:

Just to let everyone know that 'Murphy' is charging round the house and garden with my other dog. He has certainly lost no time settling in! Many thanks for allowing me to take charge of him - he's adorable.

excellent :D great news , please keep me posted !!! good luck to you all.

bruno said:
saraquele said:

just thought id drop a quick line to see how murphy is doing ????

saraquele said:
bruno said:
saraquele said:

just thought id drop a quick line to see how murphy is doing ????

He's brilliant, up to loads of mischief. He settled in at once and has been no problem (except for eating all the heads off my flowers), I have some lovely stalks growing now! I couldn't have got a more laid back dog, he's lovely.

We NEED pics, please,please,please :wub:

saraquele said:
bruno said:
*Lesley* said:
We NEED pics, please,please,please :wub:
I'll send some as soon as I can. I've tried to get them with my camera but they aren't very good, my son's going to take some with his. Watch this space!

great ,,, cant wait to see piks !!!! as for flwers :b well i always thought they were over rated :oops:

As promised, here are the pictures of Murphy and Paddy

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/4595/paddymurphy018sj.jpg

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7720/paddymurphy021yu.jpg

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7527/paddymurphy039lk.jpg

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3595/paddymurphy041bd.jpg

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8785/paddymurphy051ug.jpg

they are both gorgeous :wub: thank you so much for the piks ,, they look so happy together o:) glad all is going well ,,, keep in touch

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back