The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcher Pup

Den

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have just heard about a brindle 4ish month old male lurcher pup urgently needing a new home( they are going to take him to the pound). This family took him in as he had nowhere to go and they are his fifth owners :( he hasn't been housetrained and is left on his own ALL day while they go to work. I don't know anything about his breeding but my hubby has spent time with him and tells me he is adorable with a gorgeous face, dark eyes and he loves to sit on your lap and be loved, he has also lived with other dogs and cats with no problems. He is in Basildon, Essex but we will be willing to take him to a loving permanent new owner. Can anyone help this poor little man please?Hopefully pic to follow later.

Den, why don't you post this in the home needed section on Lurcherlink, might be able to find some help there.

Nettie

Photo can often seal the deal as well :thumbsup:

Best of :luck: to him...sounds like he's not had much of it yet :( .

I'm too late, the family have sent him back too the previous owners. We are trying to get a phone number for them as we hav'nt got a photo of him, poor thing, it's like pass the parcel :( :( :(

Any news Den????????? So frustrating when 'owners' do this, say they are looking to get rid and afore you've time to put feelers out move the goal posts again :rant: Live in such a disposable society!

We can only hope :luck: :luck: :luck: Let us know if you hear tell of how he's placed, but not to worry if you dont... only so much you can do, I was just checking in, good on you for trying. :thumbsup:

bappit said:
Any news Den????????? So frustrating when 'owners' do this, say they are looking to get rid and afore you've time to put feelers out move the goal posts again :rant: Live in such a disposable society!
We can only hope :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   Let us know if you hear tell of how he's placed, but not to worry if you dont... only so much you can do, I was just checking in, good on you for trying. :thumbsup:

I feel so sad about this, hubby has decided to 'let them get on with it' :rant: and I don't know these rotten people so I'm just worrying myself about the poor little boy, will let you know if and when I hear any more, thanks for asking.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back