The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcher Racing

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
RunningGreyhound.gif
HIGHGATE & SWALLOWNEST LURCHER CLUB

A race night is being arranged for Saturday 19th January

Further details to be added later

THE BOSS

PS. We're starting the lurchers at coming out of the traps (w00t) :lol:

How many lurchers are registered for Saturday?

milly said:
sky said:
How many lurchers are registered for Saturday?
Up to now Sky,a grand total of 0 :(

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

GEOFF HOW GUTTING THIS IS FOR YOU MATE..ALL YOUR EFFORT TOO !

RIGHT YOU SO CALLED LURCHER PEOPLE..GET BLOODY OUT THERE AND RUN YOUR LURCHERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!

IVE SAID IT BEFORE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN..........YOU BLOODY ENGLISH DONT KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE ALL THESE OPPURTUNITYS TO RUN YOUR DOGS !

:( i wish i could mate, geoff does a fantastic job :)) an i love the race nights but i work continental shifts and im on weekend nights so its shite i know but cant make this 1 :( :cheers:

Towzer said:
:( i wish i could mate, geoff does a fantastic job  :)) an i love the race nights but i work continental shifts and im on weekend nights so its shite i know but cant make this 1 :(   :cheers:
i sympathise with you mate. ive just finished doing continentals. im back to 3 shift system again. i hated every aspect of it. it suited in december when i took a midweek flight to england. the rest is crap. i suppose its horses for courses. it just doesnt suit me.

maybe youll make it to westhoughton next month.

john (who loathes continental shifts)

hurrah!its gutting when you go to the trouble of organising something and noone turns up.hope theres a few more enter this geoff :luck: :thumbsup: good luck :luck:

Geoff i'll see if i can get a flyer typed up and pin it up in the canteen at Wessy tomorrow, probably a bit late in the day now for this Saturday but worth a try.

Vicky said:
Geoff i'll see if i can get a flyer typed up and pin it up in the canteen at Wessy tomorrow, probably a bit late in the day now for this Saturday but worth a try.
Thanks Vicky :thumbsup:

Near Barnsley,South Yorkshire,and you would be made most welcome :thumbsup: :D Karen

LURCHER HEATS FOR TONIGHT

UNDER 23" ONLY ONE HEAT

R MAISY

B CONNIE

OVER 23"

HEAT ONE

R JUD

B MAX

W OZZY

BK STIG

HEAT TWO

R FLINT

B JAKE

W ZIPPY

BK BREEZE

FIRST AND SECOND GO THROUGH TO THE FINAL

SECOND AND THIRD GO THROUGH TO CONSOLATION FINAL

THE UNDERS WILL JUST RACE AGAIN SO EVERYONE GETS TWO RUNS, OR OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS :thumbsup: :luck: EVERYONE

THE BOSS :)) 7.30 FIRST RACE

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck and fingers crossed tonight for safe runs all round. best of luck to mez with JUD and rudi with STIG...good mates of mine !

i think carls racing too...same to you as well then !

GOOD WORK.."THE BOSS"...SEE YA 4 WEEKS TIME :thumbsup:

captain stormenblast 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck: best of luck to everyone whos running :luck: :cheers:

Thanks to everyone for coming :thumbsup: The weather was terrible,never stopped raining :(

Will put the results on tomorrow.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back