The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcher X Needing New Home

jodster74

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi All,

The animal sanctuary that I volunteer for have a 3-4 year old Male Lurcher X called Garth who is looking for a new home...

Due to the re-homing policy of the sanctuary it needs to be someone in Bristol or surrounding areas...

Just thought I would post this to see if anyone in the area was looking...

Not much infor on the website but there is a picture..

have a look on www.hollyhedge.org.uk

Virtual Sanctuary - Garth

What a sweet poppet he is - hope he finds a lovely home very soon :luck: :huggles:

GarthD0042_07.jpg

[shouts] [SIZE=14pt]Helen??... [/SIZE] have you seen him?

:- " :p

he's gorgeous :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know of a lovely lady in Worcestershire, who when I saw her last week, was still looking for a lurchery/whippety/pointy nose to rehome after her two died, at 17 and 19 years old.

Is she too far away?

Nicola said:
[shouts] [SIZE=14pt]Helen??... [/SIZE] have you seen him?
:- "  :p

he's gorgeous :wub:

:lol: [SIZE=14pt]not listening!![/SIZE]

Lol, he is gorgeous. My OH would fall for him, he's a fan of hairies like that.

But no - we're stopping at 3. Monty has his little foibles which keep us on our toes :- " I coudln't manage a 4th :eek:

Ohhhh, if I was looking for another dog , WHICH I'M NOT, & lived near Bristol, WHICH I DON'T, Garth would be exactly the type of dog I'd choose.

He is so lovely I'm sure it won't be too long before he finds his forever home. :luck:

O.K. just off to the estate agent to sort out a house swap in the Bristol area :- "

Hi, I am based in Cirencester, Glos is that allowed???

Do you know his breeding?

Really looking for a pup as I have another bedlington x grey x whippet (male).

Let me know

peony said:
I know of a lovely lady in Worcestershire, who when I saw her last week, was still looking for a lurchery/whippety/pointy nose to rehome after her two died, at 17 and 19 years old. Is she too far away?

Hi - Unfortunately this is outside of our re-homing area.. however she might want to check out Many Tears Rescue who are based in South Wales - They have lovely little whippet cross called Mobie - They also have a collie cross lurcher called Pow Wow, another female whippet/collie cross called Tattle, an ex racing greyhound called Sam, another greyhound called Spruce, Matthew the lurcher, Fly the greyhound & Frank the Lurcher...

I think she re-homes all over so definately worth getting in touch... http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/

jembo said:
Hi, I am based in Cirencester, Glos is that allowed???Do you know his breeding?

Let me know

Hi - Sorry it's outside of our re-homing area - but check out the message re: Many Tears.. Mobie might be just who you are looking for......

jembo said:
Hi, I am based in Cirencester, Glos is that allowed???Do you know his breeding?

Let me know

Hi - Have you seen Sadie on www.greyhoundgap.com

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back