The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurchers

dolly

THE VERY BLONDE
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What do you think of this lovely bunch ???? I believe its KIT, KAT and LADY :wub:

01_10_06_1412_2.jpg

some more pics for you

Image0001.jpg

Image018.jpg

Image025.jpg

Image024.jpg

Image027.jpg

Image028.jpg

Image024.jpg

pre ban pic

Image014.jpg

gotta say dogs look in top nick :thumbsup:

thanks to dolly and post totty for doing somthing i cant do but i will learn and then there will be some photos,thanks mark

Keep em coming Mark thems proper little pot fillers mate and i believe they are a wee bit good on the rag as well :thumbsup:

What great pics of your lovely dogs....they look good and as keen as mustard :thumbsup:

Tracey X

Cracking looking dogs there Mark Well done. :thumbsup: Particulary like the rough merle. :wub:

Ruby123 said:
Cracking looking dogs there Mark Well done.  :thumbsup:   Particulary like the rough merle.  :wub:
yea a lot of people have commented on that merle i dont usely show her but i might start doing,she won coarsing all over the place the other weekend she won both days at exeter for lurcherworld and shes lurcherworld champion of champions,champion,mark

Nice dogs Mark, really love the brindle and white one...what's the breeding

dazgail said:
brinle is collie greyhoundx whippet bedlington straight xs,other 2 are greyhound colliex greyhound whippet countrymusic willhays line both parents owned here and 100% workers and all 3 are 100%workers

markbrick said:
dazgail said:
brinle is collie greyhoundx whippet bedlington straight xs,other 2 are greyhound colliex greyhound whippet countrymusic willhays line both parents owned here and 100% workers and all 3 are 100%workers

Ihave it from a good source,that the willhay line's are hard to beat Mark.It sure come's out in those 2 of youre's anyway.

billyboy45 said:
markbrick said:
dazgail said:

Ihave it from a good source,that the willhay line's are hard to beat Mark.It sure come's out in those 2 of youre's anyway.

yes billy they take some beating, and if theres anything that can beat then IVE NOT COME ACROSS THEM YET :lol: anyway there might be somthing at the helston show this weekend,but it wont be from down here take care mark

i WOULD PAY HARD EARNED CASH THOUGH TO SEE MARK IN THOSE WELLIES :D :D :D :D

dolly said:
i WOULD PAY HARD EARNED CASH THOUGH TO SEE MARK IN THOSE WELLIES :D   :D   :D   :D
YOU DONT THINK I WOULD WEAR THEM, :lol: :lol: DO YOU,ANK THANKS FOR PUTTING THIS THREAD UP AND I OWE YOU ONE???????????MARK

:) 3 good dogs (1 bad person :- " )

been out lamping with Mark a few times these dogs work well,

looking forward 2 this winter mate,

if any 1 doesn't know (w00t) they do well at the shows 2,

Joe :cheers:

IS THAT KIPPER THE SLIPPER??????????? WELL I DIDNT NEED YOU THIS WEEKEND JOE AND SHE CLEANED UP THE COMPETION EVEN AFTER 18 RUNS TO THE OTHER DOGS FRESH START,ITS NOT THE DOG ITS THE OWNER,MARK

you have 3 great looking dogs, do they BARK as much as you do :D

THANKS DOLLY FOR PUTTING THAT UP I ACTUALLY HAD 1ST 2ND AND 3RD IN THE ENDURANCE AS BLUE IS HERE OWNED BY MY BEST MATE WHO LIVES NEXT DOOR AND IS BROTHER TO CAT,MARK

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back