The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurchers

madman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
SOME BAD RABBITS BEEN AROUND THIS YEAR

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0069-1.jpg

27082011786-1.jpg

OVER A HUNDRED IN 1 NIGHT

20092011846.jpg

19092011842.jpg

THANKYOU FOR LOOKING JUST A FEW NIGHTS OUT FROM THIS SEASON AND HERES THE TEAM,

15102011877.jpg

WELL WE HAD A GOOD SEASON THIS YR MAINLY RUNING MY 2 PUPS OUT OF KAT AND A LITTLE BLUE WHIPPET X CALLED JESS WHOS NOW RETIRED,AS WELL AS KAT THEY CAN LISTEN TO THE STOREYS OF THE NIGHT WHEN THE PUPS GET BACK IN FROM A NIGHTS WORK,LOL

JUST A FEW OF THIS SEASON,

84 THE OTHER NIGHT,

100_1378.jpg

A FEW THE NIGHT BEFORE

100_1355.jpg

100_1329.jpg

Well done to your team - I love the wheelbarrow shot! Your dogs look smallish in size - what sort of height and breeding are they? Obviously they are well suited to their job.

Looks like another good season for you Mark :thumbsup: i'm well impressed ;)

:thumbsup: A very well done to both you and the dogs Mark, looks like another great season for you :thumbsup:

cheers all,

22 and a half at the most,gh whippett saluki collie

Well done to your team - I love the wheelbarrow shot! Your dogs look smallish in size - what sort of height and breeding are they? Obviously they are well suited to their job.
whats we call stamina,lol

Nice one Mark :thumbsup: dogs are looking well :thumbsup: proper tools :thumbsup: keep the pics coming

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back