The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcherworld

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Swift said:
gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Any results from the racing please????? :thumbsup: Diane
:thumbsup: Jeff Storey from Hartlepool won the overs racing with Billy-Jo and i believe Vicy Grocock was second. :thumbsup:

Remember Jeff from when he used to be on here.Well Done Jeff and Vicky :thumbsup:

show has been cancelled today all on way home :(

jml said:
show has been cancelled today all on way home :(
Ahh !!What a shame.The ground was so muddy yesterday,and with more rain last night,i am not surprised.Just sorry for Jeff and the crew.

Amanda

thanx karen it was worth waiting in all the rain :thumbsup:

Beckiie x

:) Well done to Beckie and Stuart for winning the racing, shame the show had to be cancelled today, :(

Well done to all dogs that ran this weekend. :thumbsup: Diane

tory said:
rodders said:
Swift said:
gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Any results from the racing please????? :thumbsup: Diane
:thumbsup: Jeff Storey from Hartlepool won the overs racing with Billy-Jo and i believe Vicy Grocock was second. :thumbsup:

Remember Jeff from when he used to be on here.Well Done Jeff and Vicky :thumbsup:

Thanks Kaz , not bad for a 7 year old :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: welldone vikki not bad at all coming second with a 7 yr old also welldone stuart and bekki winning again :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back