The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lurcherworld

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ozman said:
TIGGERGOULD said:
ozman said:
TIGGERGOULD said:
well done to all the winners :thumbsup: but all i have had this weekend is phonecalls about a race on sat where the lure was slowed ...any more info please?

as in who was running the lure?

who was the line judge etc? :thumbsup:

paul james was the line judge i was there on sat the lure was not slowed down some of the dogs caught the lure the unders caught it twice and the overs once as this happens at some shows

:thumbsup: thankyou

for got to add no dogs got any byes
why was there meant to be then? :(

keep winning john dont let em grind ya down m8 :thumbsup:

rodders said:
Just had a phone call with results :thumbsup:
Well Done  Kez Under 23 Champion of Champions :thumbsup: Sorry don't know owners name

Well Done Mike Palmer with  Tag  Over 23 Champion of Champions :thumbsup:

Well Done Paul Macey with  Sarg  Showing Champion of Champions :thumbsup:

Another special Well Done to Vicki Grocock for breeding both the Under 23 Champion and the Show Champion :thumbsup:Hope that goes a little way towards making you smile again :- "  ;)

Got one of my tips right Di :D

Weldone Vicki.Seems you can't keep a goodun down girl.And well done Mike Palmer too.Seems that Tag has deffo got his act together now.

rodders said:
Made a mistake :oops: sorryKez was reserve Champion in the Under 23 racing :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Mush with  Dixie Under 23 Champion of Champions.Well Done mate :thumbsup:

Dixie won the Delboy Hurdle Racing Trophy at the Events Office Finals the other week :thumbsup:

Ahh well.Sorry Vicki,and well done to mush,whoever you are.

Welldone to all the winners.. :thumbsup:

Welldone Mike with Tag.. :thumbsup:

Rose :)

:thumbsup: Well done to Mush, his grandson and Dixie, and well done to all the others winners, showing and racing. :thumbsup:

lurcher lover said:
rodders said:
Made a mistake :oops: sorryKez was reserve Champion in the Under 23 racing :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Mush with  Dixie Under 23 Champion of Champions.Well Done mate :thumbsup:

Dixie won the Delboy Hurdle Racing Trophy at the Events Office Finals the other week :thumbsup:

Hi Karen,

My red bitch Jess was 4t in Champion of Champions, unfortunately I wasn't there to share in my OH's moment of glory and no pics.

Deb

Sorry Deb,missed this post :( How proud you must both be :thumbsup: but fancy not being there to see her get placed (w00t) Well Done to you both :thumbsup: she's done some winning for you this year :D

:thumbsup: Well done Jeff.S in the racing, nice to see a working dog giving the racers a run for their money. :thumbsup:

Swift said:
:thumbsup: Well done Jeff.S in the racing, nice to see a working dog giving the racers a run for their money. :thumbsup:
Is that Jeff Smith from Cheshire/Lancashire area? If so how did his beautiful bitch do?

rodders said:
Swift said:
Is that Jeff Smith from Cheshire/Lancashire area? If so how did his beautiful bitch do?

I think swift ment me. jeff storey. with billie jo my deerhound greyhound, jeff

Picture059-1.jpg

can i say a big thank you to lurcher world on the child handling championships ,i thought they made each child feel very special :huggles: and well done ella clare bows daughter coming third you've worked very hard all year :huggles:

:) Thank you Trac :huggles: She done very well i am so proud off her, and your right shes worked so hard all season to get where she is and only 9 years old its tough for the younger ones when they are up against 15 year olds that are at the adults level of showing. She got a 4th place in the finals 2006 when she was only 7 and this year 3rd so hopefully she will do better as she gets older and work her way up to top position :thumbsup: Clare x

i watched the kids and a lot of them showed better than the adults, they all done well, and Jeff Smith put a good show on for them, made them all feel like champs, cheer Jeff

clare Bow said:
:)   Thank you Trac  :huggles:   She done very well i am so proud off her, and your right shes worked so hard all season to get where she is and only 9 years old its tough for the younger ones when they are up against 15 year olds that are at the adults level of showing. She got a 4th place in the finals 2006 when she was only 7 and this year 3rd so hopefully she will do better as she gets older and work her way up to top position  :thumbsup:   Clare x
im sure she will clare :huggles: ,how's her hand?

Well Done Paul Macey with Sarg Showing Champion of Champions :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great result Paul and team ................... well deserved . :cheers: :cheers:

trac said:
clare Bow said:
:)   Thank you Trac  :huggles:   She done very well i am so proud off her, and your right shes worked so hard all season to get where she is and only 9 years old its tough for the younger ones when they are up against 15 year olds that are at the adults level of showing. She got a 4th place in the finals 2006 when she was only 7 and this year 3rd so hopefully she will do better as she gets older and work her way up to top position  :thumbsup:   Clare x
im sure she will clare :huggles: ,how's her hand?

:)) Ella's hand is ok thanks trac :thumbsup: it was a little bit a bit red when it first happened but thankfully didn't leave a mark. Clare :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back