The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Course Event

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
LOL then there is me who was born in Ayr, but moved here when i was 15. Now with a Yorkshire lad who's ancestors were scottish, infact one of them were executed at Stirling Castle! (Keir Hardie)

What a mixed up world!

Now I didnt know that about you Sarah !!!

You learn something new everyday

BTW Sean is from Blackburn Lancashire Not Yorkshire!!!!!

Different colour of rose xxxx

Also although I was born up here to Scottish parents I spent my childhood in Hampshire

My first 10 years of married life in Lancashire

Married a lancshire lad have 3 dogs all born and bred in Lancashire so that really is where my heart is

So Im more than confused

James was born in Lancashire BUT has been in scotland for 10 years

Supports Blackburn and England (which goes down well up here!!!!! NOT)

So work that one out!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh Shona, lived in Kilmarnock for many years, not a million miles away from you now :D

OK its all too confusing, Scotland won, cause noboby knows if there Scottish or English :wacko: We"l just hold another course and mingle together who wer pulled out the hat with.? :thumbsup:

OK its all too confusing, Scotland won, cause noboby knows if there Scottish or English We"l just hold another course and mingle together who wer pulled out the hat with.?
The real winner was "Lure Coursing" with successfull events like this being run by enthusiasts all over the country it can only move lure coursing forward to the next stage.

Agreed Mark fella, it was successful, and real enthusiastic people mingled all day with real good old banter.! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back