The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing Norfolk

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi i have a lure and land , and i was wondering if anyone fancied setting up a fun club for all dogs to have a go and maybe use it as a training session for those more serious? im in the norfolk area. let me know what you think :thumbsup:

i'd love to!

could you move Norfolk a bit closer to Birmingham do you think???

would love to let my two 6 month old lurchers have ago is there anybody in the notts derby area who has got a lure machine who would'nt mind letting me have ago. thanks. Daz

daztheman said:
would love to let my two 6 month old lurchers have ago is there anybody in the notts derby area who has got a lure machine who would'nt mind letting me have ago. thanks. Daz
Please let me know if you find anyone, as I'd love to join in with my two :) Athough aren't yours too young at 6mths?

wobblywitch said:
daztheman said:
Please let me know if you find anyone, as I'd love to join in with my two :) Athough aren't yours too young at 6mths?

Count me in Tanya ,I.ve got 6 here to run , if you need a hand give me a bell , 01603891638, Corky

i got talking to a chap at pickering and he said you should start giving them sort runs at 6 months does anyone know if this is correct as i would'nt want to do any damage to them. thanks again. Daz

well all the offer is there for anyone to take up , would look forwards to meeting fellow k9rs :thumbsup: will ring you corky and also ill get in touchj with lampy too

Staffordshire, and yes its duck here to

keith :thumbsup:

Ooooo, my partner's a Potter! and b****r me, they talk odder than what we do!

Ay up duck, ow ast? :thumbsup:

Ahhh, but im no potter, Lancashire lad me, Ay up duck, ow ast, (w00t) am awreet mi owd fettler. :cheers: has tuther hafe had his pobs tday

keith

midlanderkeith said:

Ahhh, but im no potter, Lancashire lad me, Ay up duck, ow ast, (w00t) am awreet mi owd fettler. :cheers: has tuther hafe had his pobs tday

keith

Whats happening Tanya ,Had a fair bit of intrest my end ,Corky

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back