The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing/racing/show 24/4

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The Terrier Judge will now be Mr King

lure coursing entry fees need to be recieved by the 10th April

Just had it confirmed there will be a beer tent/catering on site,

other trade stands welcome

Have registered as new member today . I have 2 lurchers - collie greyhound and deerhound/whippet/bedlington - Ezzie and Spike. Very interested in the racing - is it ok if i come along?

Have registered as new member today . I have 2 lurchers - collie greyhound and deerhound/whippet/bedlington - Ezzie and Spike. Very interested in the racing - is it ok if i come along?
I dont see why not, the more the merrier

Think maybe I should come along and observe rather than enter them first time although we have raced at Highgate at a Lurcher Link get together.

Think maybe I should come along and observe rather than enter them first time although we have raced at Highgate at a Lurcher Link get together.

your more than welcome to come along,

i'm sure theyd be ok to take part if thats what you decide, straight racing entrys will be taken on the day.

Thanks think i probably will - cant drive for 3 hours and not enter them!

myself, pennymeadow,nigelmcfc have just traveled up to look over the field for the lure couring.

the ground is very good but will be very testing being undulating.

The straight racing will be very testing also being a steep uphill (and i mean steep.)

for those using sat navs once it says you have reached your destination you may be 400yds+ away from the venue. look out for a red sign advertising bantams/muscule therapy the venue is through that gate.

please ensure we keep the use of the venue by showing respect to the land and surounding area.

1st pair for lure coursing at 9am (promt)

showing from 10am.

straight racing after the lure coursing/showing has finished.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back