The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing

Autumn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

I've just bought a lure coursing machine, but it doesn't come with any pulleys, does anyone know where I can purchase some pulleys from?

Thanks.

if you can't find any new pulleys to buy then i think i have seen the hubs from bicycle wheels being used

hi there is there any one that is in leeds or near leeds that can lelp me with a bit of lamping as im new on here and i dont know alot about all this :clown: thanks.

Ive just made 8 pullies for our club events this year.Especialy the simulated coursing.Loads of supermarkets near hear.But theres also plenty of rivers,too.In these rivers.U dont just catch fish.As the odd shopping trolly turns up,on the end of youre line,lol.At Halloween.The local lads from the town of strabane.Decent on the the supermarkrt car parks,in search of shopping trolly's,to cart the bonfire materials in.Where im going here,is this.The trolly wheels,are not just a simple wheel.As they are all bearinged.4 inches in diameter,and i1 inch in depth.They make the best pully's ive seen.AQll you need to do,is cut the rubber off the wheel.Take of the center cover,that protects the bearing,and put a few drops of 3n1 oil,on the bearing.This leave the pully,very free.The way they are made,is that the wheel spins,on the bearing,but the center of the wheel is stationary.Oh,and they come free of charge.All you need is a hacksaw,or grinder,and a good stanly knife.

Ive just made 8 pullies for our club events this year.Especialy the simulated coursing.Loads of supermarkets near hear.But theres also plenty of rivers,too.In these rivers.U dont just catch fish.As the odd shopping trolly turns up,on the end of youre line,lol.At Halloween.The local lads from the town of strabane.Decent on the the supermarkrt car parks,in search of shopping trolly's,to cart the bonfire materials in.Where im going here,is this.The trolly wheels,are not just a simple wheel.As they are all bearinged.4 inches in diameter,and i1 inch in depth.They make the best pully's ive seen.AQll you need to do,is cut the rubber off the wheel.Take of the center cover,that protects the bearing,and put a few drops of 3n1 oil,on the bearing.This leave the pully,very free.The way they are made,is that the wheel spins,on the bearing,but the center of the wheel is stationary.Oh,and they come free of charge.All you need is a hacksaw,or grinder,and a good stanly knife.
Lol Nice one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back