The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magic Trick(almost A Legend)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
YEY a pic :thumbsup: I hope she shared it with you chris :D

Hi Lesley. Pam's coming for supper tonight so we will open the wine. Diane doesn't drink fizzy and I darn't let Pam have more than a very small glass full as she is dreadful after a drink ,any man in the village will tell you that :D (w00t) . So, nothing else for it. I'll have to drink nearly all of it myself. I don't know....the things I have to do!! :cheers:

Always making sacrifices

Lampingman (w00t)

Pam is so lucky to have such a good friend like you Chris :- "

Enjoy your evening :cheers:

Hi Chris , i am glad you said that Llly was Facing the wrong way, but you forgot to say how the pup made up 10 lenths up to the line , Any way iam glad for you old mate . Roll on the puppy cup in two weeks time THE PUP SHOULD BE ON TOP FORM., ps that malt is very nice Chis ,will ring you on Tues ,Paul

Well done everyone, sounds like you had a great day. I cant wait until I can get my pup running.

Does anyone have any info on the breeding of 'Elgedane Morning Glory of Lynperry' as my pup has the 'Elgedane' prefix.

Cheers

Keith.

Terry & Sheila Smith said:
Scott Frodsham said:
Vicky said:
I'd love to see you lot in action  :D
Assume you mean the dogs? :blink:

Sparky had his video camera out today so who know's what he's got! :- "

Is that the same Magic Trick Linda Wren & Billy Had? must be about 20!!

LOL .....No ......WCRCh./ Fed Ch Magic Trick (MacArthur Cover Girl) .......is no longer :( ........But she left some very sound dog's behind her :thumbsup: .....I know as I have 2 of her grand kids :D .......Plus her daughter has produced some top, top class racers :D ........

Well done to Chris and his Magic Trick :cheers:

lamping man said:
Hi Lesley. Pam's coming for supper tonight so we will open the wine. Diane doesn't drink fizzy and I darn't let Pam have more than a very small glass full as she is dreadful after a drink ,any man in the village will tell you that  :D   (w00t) . So, nothing else for it. I'll have to drink nearly all of it myself. I don't know....the things I have to do!!    :cheers:
Always making sacrifices

Lampingman  (w00t)

I've seen her with her hip flask! :- "

Hi Keith ,Breeding of Elgedane Morning Glory of Lynperry ,Kenmillone silver tongue of Lynperry , dam All black and Beautiful

Paul Cork said:
Hi Keith ,Breeding of Elgedane Morning Glory of Lynperry ,Kenmillone silver tongue of Lynperry , dam All black and Beautiful
Thanks for that Paul, my pup is out of All Black and Beautiful by Supa Blue. Darren will be well chuffed with Morning Glorys success :D

ive got about 30 mins off **** poor footage, im a crap cameraman :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back