The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Maid Your Point x Crackin Whizz

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well im very excited as i have some fab news for a start think im physcic lol i wished for crackin whizz 2 come into season on the day after boxing day ( wanted 2 race her boxing day) and she obliged and she wasnt even due till jan/feb anyway 2day she has been lined with maide your point, i said things wud go fine and apperntly they did, so if things keep going the way im prediciting she will take and have 4 bitches and 1 dog and they will all be different weights oh and of course they will all b champions on bends and straights lol dont want much do i? anyway remember u saw it here 1st new mating CRACKIN WHIZZ X MAID YOUR POINT.

Congratulations Carole (and Peter) and of course Kez. I know how much time you spent deliberating over choice of stud dogs and I hope it pays off for you.

good luck carole and peter :thumbsup: :luck:

Good luck carole and peter. I'm sure kez will have the best of everything ( mind Nikki doesn't sulk tho :lol: ) Hope you get fab pups, bendy straight and the champion type !!

chris and rob

:luck: with the mating Sherry hope Kez has some lovely pups for you :D

best of luck ps am i going to win the lottery :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: Carole & Peter,should be a good litter :thumbsup:

Hope everything goes great for kez. good luck :luck: peter and carolexxxxxxxxxxxxx

:luck: Good luck Carole and Peter, hope they are everything you could wish for

nice one carol,hope they all champs,iam sure they will be :thumbsup:

:luck: Best of luck with the mating Carole and Peter :luck:

Thats great news Carol :thumbsup: Good :luck: but looking at your predictions already don't think you'll be needing it :lol: That'll be another kick board for Peter to keep his eye on :lol:

best of luck with the mating hope you get what you want.nice to see some of the bigger lads been used :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back