The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Malawi Orphanage Appeal Charity L.w.t Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i like the way i had to hold the post wile jacko hit it with a 100 lbs sleg lol shapeing up to be a good day people.jim ya wee poser lol 8) cheers shadow hunter for puting pics up :thumbsup:

Hi guys, thanks to all who are supporting the show, the raffle is shaping up to be a cracker, some wonderful prizes have been donated, so come along prepared to buy some tickets and win some great prizes, God bless you all, ps, thanks shadow hunter for the pics and guss i was trying to hit you but you kept getting the post in the road, hahahahahaha, the trophies are beautiful, so all the best for racing and showing

jim says the prizes are fantastic and the course is 200 yrds and feedwell and red mills is sponsoring the racing and showing plenty of dog food . he wants to thank every one for giving him a hand and hopes all the lucher ,terrier and whippet folk turn out to support our sport and enjoy a gooddays criac / ps dont forget to bring your ferrets for the racing see you all soon ;) :cheers: :luck: :luck:

jim says the prizes are fantastic and the course is 200 yrds and feedwell and red mills is sponsoring the racing and showing plenty of dog food . he wants to thank every one for giving him a hand and hopes all the lucher ,terrier and whippet folk turn out to support our sport and enjoy a gooddays criac / ps dont forget to bring your ferrets for the racing see you all soon ;) :cheers: :luck: :luck:

Hopefully you will get better weather than today :)

Sounds like you well prepared aswell.

Who is judging, and doing the lure?

is there any coursing on ?????????

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully the weather will pick up and be nice for saturday, thats the prayer anyway, lure will be operated by james murray, he was running it tonight on the field to get a fell for it and it was going well,,,,, no coursing im afraid, but you will have a ball anyhow, God bless you all

ps,,,, please remember guys and gals,,,, no muzzle no race, hope you understand,,,God bless

Looking forward till it.. i'll have a couple of ferrets for the ferret racing..

see ya's all 2morrow..

Rose :)

ps,,,, please remember guys and gals,,,, no muzzle no race, hope you understand,,,God bless
My poor Zola learnt the hard way last weekend with another dog not being muzzled as most off ya's seen... :(

Rose :)

hopefully the weather will pick up and be nice for saturday, thats the prayer anyway, lure will be operated by james murray, he was running it tonight on the field to get a fell for it and it was going well,,,,, no coursing im afraid, but you will have a ball anyhow, God bless you all
:luck: with the show and racing, hope you make loads of money for the orphanage appeal :thumbsup:

Geoff

Hi Geoff,,,,the weather has just picked up now so we are praying that it holds out until tea time tomorrow and then it can pour all it wants, thanks for the encouragement, God bless

will it be singned from newtownards town fella ,ill be coming in the comber road

hi josh if you get lost ask for ray grahams building supplys ,straight up movilla road 1 mile on right see you there jim ;) :luck: :luck:

hi josh if you get lost ask for ray grahams building supplys ,straight up movilla road 1 mile on right see you there jim ;) :luck: :luck:
no probs jim thanks already have the turners in the car so i dont forget they for yous see you there

Good day had by all a good turn out from lurchers terriers and whippet and their owners .I know bluebell has taken loads of pics hopefully made loads of cash big well done for jacko [smusicmanj] good job well done craic was brill see you at the next show :thumbsup: ;) :luck: :luck:

:thumbsup: looks like this was a very good show...and for a very good course :thumbsup: well done to smusicmanj a great job :thumbsup:

Bump

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back