The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Maltby Wrc Results

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A lovely morning, with a great turnout of 30 dogs, loads of trials and 16 dogs racing(13 in the handicap,and 3 in the scratch)

The raffle was won by part-timer Steve Potts £12.75,husband of the secretary, and a very good friend of Julie, who sells the tickets :- :lol:

The racing was drawn at 1yd/lb over 160 yds.

HEAt 1

Burnt Sugar 31 sc 3rd

R.Judd 29 2 4th

One Vision 24 7 1st

Miss Vincent 18 13 2nd

HEAT2

Magical Moany 29 sc 3rd

Bally Pride 20 9 1st

More Magic 18 11 2nd

Heat 3

McKenzies Gold 27 sc 2nd

Sheer Pleasure 24 3 1st

Connors Maiden 18 9 3rd

Heat 4

Jack Be Nimble 32 sc 3rd

Fly mo 27 5 2nd

Try Holly 22 10 1st

SCRATCH

Twilight Spell 2nd

Arfa Job 3rd

Tuxford Ranger 1st (Deneside Belle x Hells Bitch)

Afew more trials in the break.

Our Milly had her 1st run with another dog,and did everything right,(she'll be in the handicap soon) :lol:

Finals

DFinal

R.Judd 29 sc Winner (Oscars Pride x Maddy)??£1.50

C Final

Jack be nimble 32 sc

Burnt Sugar 31 1 Winner (Jack the Lad x Burnpark time ) £4.00

Magical Moany 29 3

Connors Maiden 18 14

B Final

Mckenzies Gold 27 sc

Flymo 27 sc

More Magic 18 9

Miss Vincent 18 9 Winner (a kinda Pleasure x Crystal Blue)£6.00

A Final

One Vision 24 sc

Sheer Pleasure 24 sc

Try Holly 22 2 winner after a D/H with the blue(Fat Boy Slim X Destinys Child)£8.00(one to watch imo)

Ballypride 20 4

Really enjoyed this morning, it was lovely to see such a good turnout, and some cracking races,non more so than the A Final :thumbsup: :sweating: .I must say this pup is very impressive, can't wait to see her when she matures :luck:

Hopefully see you next week :thumbsup:

G & H

a great morning with some cracking races well done to all the winners and thanks to all the helpers

i ve got to agree with hazel holly is running really well & her finish she s got some right gears i dont think she s used half off them yet well done frances & well done everyone see you all next week steve wont share raffle winnings lol

GREAT TURN OUT :thumbsup: SOUNDS LIKE A LOVELY MORNINGS RACING :thumbsup: NICE ONE :luck:

i ve got to agree with hazel holly is running really well & her finish she s got some right gears i dont think she s used half off them yet well done frances & well done everyone see you all next week steve wont share raffle winnings lol
think he's shared it with julie wend lol

i forgot to mention dennis pup miss vincent,, winning the b final. this pup has only had a few runs, she s came down with the kennel cough ,then had a season she s just 4 weeks out.well done dennis!

Good turn out well done all winners special Dennis areoplane

great morning , some v.good racing , all pups/yearlings doing very well

see everyone a week on sat

:thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back