The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Margaret Baker, Casaloma

bertha

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Margaret Baker of the Casaloma whippets died last week. A great lady and good friend. RIP

Margaret Baker of the Casaloma whippets died last week. A great lady and good friend. RIP
I am so Sorry to hear about Margaret Baker. she was a lovely lady. Jolly singer & murray were all great dogs that we ran against in my racing days.

Sharon

R.I.P. To a lovely Lady. all our memories were at East Sussex racing against here wonderful dogs.

Very sad to hear about Margaret

I remember her and her Son at The Surrey WR Club with their 30lbs dog WCRCh Sailor

I also remember when she was the WCRA registrar - while I was Sec

and the WCRA committee meetings at her home in Camberley.

I know she was President of the WCRA but has not been around on the Racing circuit recently.

We offer our sympathy to her family.

Should have corrected my original post, Clare and Gordon England bred the Casalomas!!!! I just always associated Margaret with Casaloma.

So sorry to hear of the passing of a great lady. We had many laughs together enjoying our pups passing trials and racing ( we both had dogs from the Magical Mystery x Hammeron litter )

She was a gracious lady with a wicked sense of humour, most often with a twinkle in her eye when she spun you a story.

She will be missed by many, I'm sure.

Yes a real Lady !

I remember Margaret and WCRCh Sailor as a young lad when I statred Whippet Racing in the mid 70`s and I can remember Sailor being `walked` up the track at Fetchem in Surrey as a veteran to gain his 50th club win !

I was talking to her 7-8 years ago at an Open in Andover and it was nice to think she remembered me !

R.I.P.

Last edited by a moderator:
What sad news, I have often wondered how she is. She was very supportive of us and our dogs. Love from Jackie & Steve. I am new to K9 and this was the 1st post I saw, very sad, RIP Margaret x

What a sad loss. She was such a nice lady, as Lesley said, there was always a twinkle to her eye.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back