The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Markbricks New Dog

markbrick

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
anyway my new dog ,its a 24 inch gh xwh x collie which i kept back out of the litter but wont be used at the shows,i left it with my dad to bring on in lancashire and what a dog he is,his name is hitch not hetch are fletch and he wasnt breed by will smith :thumbsup: that one was for you di you know hetch sounds like fletch so geoff must of bred it, and i didnt buy it as my others are burnt out but theres a lot on here who proberly wished they were, :oops: there 100% and doin well so that will stop the gossip i dont need another dog as ive no more room for trophys and no competion in the unders down here, and ive took notice my dogs do everything long jump hurdles straight racin and sim one after another and theres not many dogs that do that and win as much so again THERE NOT BURNT OUT,its gossip again oh and ive not given away any dog :cheers: mark

Well watever u decide to do with him, show, race or just kept for working goodluck with him :thumbsup: u any pix of him?? :thumbsup:

Rose :)

come on Mark, it's about time we saw a piccy :huggles:

markbrick said:
anyway my new dog ,its a 24 inch gh xwh x collie which i kept back out of the litter but wont be used at the shows,i left it with my dad to bring on in lancashire and what a dog he is,his name is hitch not hetch are fletch and he wasnt breed by will smith :thumbsup: that one was for you di you know hetch sounds like fletch so geoff must of bred it, and i didnt buy it as my others are burnt out but theres a lot on here who proberly wished they were, :oops: there 100% and doin well so that will stop the gossip i dont need another dog as ive no more room for trophys and no competion in the unders down here, and ive took notice my dogs do everything  long jump hurdles straight racin and sim one after another and theres not many dogs that do that and win as much so again THERE NOT BURNT OUT,its gossip again oh and ive not given away any dog :cheers: mark

ur right mate no contest down here now my dog pasted away!

get up country and race with some competion!

Last edited by a moderator:
joeorcheston said:
markbrick said:
anyway my new dog ,its a 24 inch gh xwh x collie which i kept back out of the litter but wont be used at the shows,i left it with my dad to bring on in lancashire and what a dog he is,his name is hitch not hetch are fletch and he wasnt breed by will smith :thumbsup: that one was for you di you know hetch sounds like fletch so geoff must of bred it, and i didnt buy it as my others are burnt out but theres a lot on here who proberly wished they were, :oops: there 100% and doin well so that will stop the gossip i dont need another dog as ive no more room for trophys and no competion in the unders down here, and ive took notice my dogs do everything  long jump hurdles straight racin and sim one after another and theres not many dogs that do that and win as much so again THERE NOT BURNT OUT,its gossip again oh and ive not given away any dog :cheers: mark

ive been joe and youve seen with your own eyes as you slipped her when she won the midland,you were there when she won the governors cup at lurcherworld,you saw her win the cornish champion and you saw her win west country champion in the unders when she was a pup beating youre own dog twice and fair place to your bitch she was one fast bitch and you recon your dog was fast winnin all over the country but she lost to a pup :oops: mark

markbrick said:
joeorcheston said:
markbrick said:

ive been joe and youve seen with your own eyes as you slipped her when she won the midland,you were there when she won the governors cup at lurcherworld,you saw her win the cornish champion and you saw her win west country champion in the unders when she was a pup beating youre own dog twice and fair place to your bitch she was one fast bitch and you recon your dog was fast winnin all over the country but she lost to a pup :oops: mark

u haven't won the cornish championship mate coz i have the last 2 years 2005 2006 u won the puppy racing which my bitch done in 2004! fair play u did beat me in the westcountry championship but my dog was in front when it stopped which she was feeling her injury from the hurdles!(which she made the final) but thats no excuse.fair play 2 u! my bitch did lose 2 ur pup but good on ur pup! not u. lol cheers mate

joeorcheston said:
markbrick said:
joeorcheston said:
markbrick said:

u haven't won the cornish championship mate coz i have the last 2 years 2005 2006 u won the puppy racing which my bitch done in 2004! fair play u did beat me in the westcountry championship but my dog was in front when it stopped which she was feeling her injury from the hurdles!(which she made the final) but thats no excuse.fair play 2 u! my bitch did lose 2 ur pup but good on ur pup! not u. lol cheers mate

good job i like you joe,anyway look in the photos of the cornish champions whos there more then once yes me and only me,iam out fishin today joe pity you couldnt make it as the boats already mate

2006champsx750.jpg

2006 Cornish Champions

Triple Jump - Tim Field and Whiskey

Long Jump - Mark Hitchen and Lady

Puppy Racing - Mark Hitchen and Cat

Hurdles - Marnie Stewart-Smith and Saxon

23 inch and Over Racing - Bernard Rogerson and Darcy

Under 23 inch Racing - Jo Orcheston and Jet

Simulated Coursing - Graham Longdon and Pebble

Showing - Maria Pether and Meadow

Puppy Showing - Tom Smith and Jade

You are both Champions to us :D

thanks barkinbird you know me and tim look after joe like our son until rodders was going to kill him at chomley for stirring all the trouble???? i wonder who he got that of???? :cheers:

markbrick said:
thanks barkinbird you know me and tim look after joe like our son until rodders was going to kill him at chomley for stirring all the trouble???? i wonder who he got that of???? :cheers:
you know that was u Mark making trouble im just there 4 the racing well and a drink! :cheers:

joeorcheston said:
markbrick said:
you know that was u Mark making trouble im just there 4 the racing well and a drink! :cheers:

you better get another dog mate and dont be winding these lot up on here as they cant take it

markbrick said:
joeorcheston said:
markbrick said:

you better get another dog mate and dont be winding these lot up on here as they cant take it

im lookin mate need 2 find 1 really. ur the wind up!

markbrick said:
joeorcheston said:
markbrick said:

joeorcheston said:
markbrick said:
joeorcheston said:
markbrick said:

hey leavin t 6 if you comin,fetch youre tent we might beat some northern dogs

markbrick said:
Kill him :lol: Poor Joe,he knows otherwise :D I had to defend him and tell a certain young lady that it was you and not him that was winding her up :p Joe knows very well that I think he is a nice quiet young lad Mark,unlike his mate who might get a large wooden spoon for Xmas :lol: :D Karen

rodders said:
markbrick said:
Kill him :lol: Poor Joe,he knows otherwise :D I had to defend him and tell a certain young lady that it was you and not him that was winding her up :p Joe knows very well that I think he is a nice quiet young lad Mark,unlike his mate who might get a large wooden spoon for Xmas :lol: :D Karen

well a large wooden spoon is better then what i usually get,we joke about the day you were going to set about young joe often karen,i usually let him hold my dogs when we go somewere then if anyones goin to smack me they think its him and he gets it in stead :thumbsup: mark

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back