The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Master Blaster X Blue Goblin

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
such a long day today, i had to go and pick other dogs up from redcar " extra milage" but well worth it coming back to this news, just one thing, what colours ? have i got my blue one ? i,ll be over later to see them, may be tomorrow, sorry you can,t ring me as i have lost my mobile, no doubt it will be in the packing somewhere ,,,,,hopefully...

WELL DONE LITTLE LISA, I,M SURE THEY,LL BE GOOD UN,S, ALL 4 CHAMPS ALREADY :luck: :luck: :p :p :luck: :luck: :luck:

dog no 3

looks blue brindle

dog1__day.JPG

BLUE BRINDLE WILL BE GREAT :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

you will be tied aswell.when did u get back

Well done - poor Lisa, least she and pups are ok though. Good luck with them :luck:

awww the babies look lush. well done lisa and buster good luck with your babies :luck: :luck: :luck:

Decca I'm boloxwd mate but worth it :cheers: :cheers: Lisa seams fine still weary from anesthetic

Well done Liza, all the best with the pups Gar & Dee , hope they are all champions.

You couldnt have picked a better stud dog.

:cheers: :cheers: Well done Lisa what anice homecoming present Good luck with them Gary and Dee hope they do you proud ring you later

well done dee and wrinkly ramsey they look lovely pups but what do i know eyy??

just the right size litter for a little dog such as lisa, she is a very proud mum, won,t let know one near her or the pups, 2 bitch,s and 2 dog,s (BRILL) gary and dee a bitch, ken and pauline the other bitch, myself a (little) dog and kev and georgina the other dog, just what we ordered. Again well done lisa :cheers: I,ll be around today to see if i can grab a peek while she,s out at the toilet :oops: with a bit of luck :luck: :luck:

debbie

Well done to all concerned, nice when a plan comes together, i am sure that all will have hours of pleasure with them when they go to their new homes, well done and :cheers: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back