The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mayzee`s

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jax, you know Maybe Mayzee was one of the last whippets we remember showing with..........she had a long and happy life, when many more do not, and so although we feel sorry for you now being without her, we are also glad she had such a long and lovely life with you. Hope the pain eases soon, and you will be left with your lovely memories of her, and the special family of whippets she left behind :huggles:

RIP Mayzee

Jackie we were so sorry to read your post, our thoughts are with you.

RIP Mayzee

Oh Jax, we're so sorry :(

I hope you can come to K9 and read some of these lovely poems and find some comfort in all our good wishes.

Dear Mayzee will be making friends with my old girl now and lots of our other much loved friends.

oh, sad news, so sorry jackie, I know Granny Mazee was your special girl from how you spoke about her on k9, she had a long, love filled life with you and you'll see her every day in all her family.

:huggles: sending you our thoughts xxxx

Oh Jax, I am so sorry you have lost dear Mayzee :(

She was something very special- truly the end of an era.

Thinking of you :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

Oh Jax,i'm gutted for you :huggles:

Run free dear Mayzee,you were such a very special lady :wub: :wub: :wub:

:( s very sorry to be reading this :huggles:

R I P mayzee , run free

So sorry to read this thinking of you :huggles: :huggles:

R I P MAYZEE

Run free special girl

:huggles: So sorry to hear of your loss :( run free Mayzee your gone but never forgotton R.I.P thinking of you Jackie :huggles:

Sorry to hear. I know you must of loved her so much?

so very sorry for your loss x

i cannot imagine the pain you must feel - sending healing thoughts to you.

t x

Thinking of you at this difficult time, may time heal your broken heart.

R.I.P. Mayzee

I'm really sorry Jackie, sending you warm thoughts and a huge hug. :huggles:

RIP Mayzee, :(

So sorry Jax, we do not have the long enough do we.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back