The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Me Or The Dog

dingo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
right folks you have heard it said before how many of yous have had it said to you me or the dog in the past i have and im glad i walked with the dog :p and today im with a person that loves me and my dog sorry dogs :D so whos been there :thumbsup:

i remember johns last girlfiend done similar. as gorgeous as she was she crossed that line ! she asked that age-old daft question...

deborah--------"john if i asked you to chose between me or your dogs....."

john---------"deborah dont make me chose !"

john got his ring back next day :oops:

y-s

Last edited by a moderator:
dingo said:
right folks you have heard it said before how many of yous have had it said to you me or the dog  in the past i have and im glad i walked with the dog  :p and today im with a person that loves me and my dog sorry dogs  :D so whos been there  :thumbsup:

i think if i asked rhonda that she would pack my bags and carry them to car for me but sure thats life for you nothings plain sailing

Been there, done that!! Awaiting the divorce settlement! :cheers: Now with a bloke who has 3 times more whippets than me!! (w00t) :D

lol,

its me or the horse/dogs/animals.

now i just go for poeple who are like minded or .... on our first date i explain and they can like it or lump it. :)

not only me then .... :- " :- "

Love me,and my dogs or just get lost,plain and simple,Lady P :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :- " :teehee:

tinker* said:
lol,
its me or the horse/dogs/animals.

now i just go for poeple who are like minded or .... on our first date i explain and they can like it or lump it. :)

not only me then ....  :- "  :- "

Ditto!!

Over the years I've been made to feel guilty for loving my dogs/cats/horses more than I love people :( Well, sorry, but I don't want to change, and my animals were in my life before anyone else was :D :thumbsup:

my ex went one further, he got that jelouse of the dog he belted her cos she had an accident. i dont me a little slap i mean she was jumping onto our bed and he back-handed her that hard she hit the wall!!!!!! :rant:

needless to say he left that night...minus his front tooth that i knocked out with a hocky stick!

i now have a great fella that is a daft about dogs as i am and dana totally worships him and i think he loves her more than me...just as it should be

Tony's said on occasion that I love Dobber more than him..... I've told him he should know better than to ask! :lol:

crikey Emma remind me not to get on the wrong side of you if youre holding a hockey stick! (w00t) you nutcase!and you said i was mad for taking on that drug dealer over the dog!ha! :lol:

lol dana - sounds like an entirely reasonable response to me - would hate to think what i'd do if someone hurt one of my boys!

no one has ever been so stupid as to give me an ultimatum - and these days i'm only interested in other animal people - I spend soooo much of my time mucking about with critters, there wouldnt be enough common ground if they weren't nuts about mutts too :D

Its Dogs and Horses everytime for me over any man. I often remind my OH of that fact :thumbsup:

kris said:
crikey Emma remind me not to  get on the wrong side of you if youre holding  a hockey stick! (w00t) you nutcase!and you said i was mad for taking on that drug dealer over the dog!ha! :lol:

lol should of known better than to touch my baby! besides he was only a hard man when going after a defensless creature, he was a coward if u confronted him!

he's got a denture now (w00t) and told someone in the pub he got jumped my 3 lads.....nuff said

dana said:
kris said:
crikey Emma remind me not to  get on the wrong side of you if youre holding  a hockey stick! (w00t) you nutcase!and you said i was mad for taking on that drug dealer over the dog!ha! :lol:

lol should of known better than to touch my baby! besides he was only a hard man when going after a defensless creature, he was a coward if u confronted him!

he's got a denture now (w00t) and told someone in the pub he got jumped my 3 lads.....nuff said

well im not goin lampin wiv u :lol:

coatsy said:
dingo said:
right folks you have heard it said before how many of yous have had it said to you me or the dog  in the past i have and im glad i walked with the dog  :p and today im with a person that loves me and my dog sorry dogs  :D so whos been there  :thumbsup:

i think if i asked rhonda that she would pack my bags and carry them to car for me but sure thats life for you nothings plain sailing

lmao (w00t)

wot can i say?

lol

So nice to hear that other people are in the same position as I have been in :D Initially its never been a problem with the horse and dogs, then for some reason they think once your 'in love' your views should change and they think they can change me????!!!! (w00t) I don't think so................... horse and dogs have been there for me throughout and thats how it stays :thumbsup: :cheers: to all of us :teehee:

Rebecca Claire said:
So nice to hear that other people are in the same position as I have been in  :D Initially its never been a problem with the horse and dogs, then for some reason they think once your 'in love' your views should change and they think they can change me????!!!!  (w00t) I don't think so................... horse and dogs have been there for me throughout and thats how it stays  :thumbsup:   :cheers: to all of us  :teehee:
Very nicely put and quite right to, gimmee my doggies anyday, unconditional love

midlanderkeith said:
Rebecca Claire said:
So nice to hear that other people are in the same position as I have been in  :D Initially its never been a problem with the horse and dogs, then for some reason they think once your 'in love' your views should change and they think they can change me????!!!!  (w00t) I don't think so................... horse and dogs have been there for me throughout and thats how it stays  :thumbsup:   :cheers: to all of us  :teehee:
Very nicely put and quite right to, gimmee my doggies anyday, unconditional love

The other way I have always thought about it, is that the animals don't choose their homes so we have to try and give them all we can and in return you get an absolutely smashing bond and an amazing relationship :D Also, so long as all the animals are fed, I think about my food after :lol: :lol: :lol:

dana said:
my ex went one further, he got that jelouse of the dog he belted her cos she had an accident. i dont me a little slap i mean she was jumping onto our bed and he back-handed her that hard she hit the wall!!!!!! :rant:
needless to say he left that night...minus his front tooth that i knocked out with a hocky stick!

i now have a great fella that is a daft about dogs as i am and dana totally worships him and i think he loves her more than me...just as it should be

(w00t) Well done Dana, i would of done the same thing but he would of left with more than ONE tooth mising if anyone ever laid a hand on any of my dogs, ( i would do time). Glad you have met someone who likes dogs. :thumbsup: Diane.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back