The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meet Us! Whippets From Ukraine

Sidewinders

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can we join your whippet community?

Here's some pictures of my dogs. :)

View attachment 19269

View attachment 19271

Baton_Dark_run_mini.jpg

Pollie_back_mini.jpg

Pups_all_na_divane_mini.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ya, Welcome to k9! :cheers:

Of course you can join, anyone can :thumbsup:

Lovely pictures :wub:

whippynit said:
Hi ya, Welcome to k9!  :cheers:
Of course you can join, anyone can  :thumbsup:

Lovely pictures  :wub:

Thank you! :D

There is Russian forum, also k-9, but there are so few whippet owners :(

Welcome to K9 Your dogs look lovely, tell us more about them, you won't find a shortage of whippets here :thumbsup:

You will find loads of people who just adore whippets, iggies and other sighthounds!!!!

Welcome to K9 :*

*Lesley* said:
Welcome to K9 Your dogs look lovely, tell us more about them, you won't find a shortage of whippets here :thumbsup:
Yes, I see, here are many whippets (w00t)

I have only two whippets at home (yet two ;) ) - pure white dog Baton (Ch.Winter Snow Sidewinder's Pride) and his mom Pollie (Ch.Princessa Paola) - she is white with black spot on her back :) And 4-months pups from Pollie, their sire is Int, Multi Ch. Cobyco Call the Shots, black/white pup (Dark Knight Sidewinder's Pride) is from this litter.

Welcome to k9 sidewinders :cheers: Look forward to seeing lots more pics of your dogs :thumbsup: they look lovely :wub:

Welcome to k9 :thumbsup: ,your dogs look lovely :wub: :wub:

Welcome to K9 Sidewinders.

I am very fond of white whippets :thumbsup:

Hi There!

And welcome to K9!

How exciting for me to see a black & white baby with Cobyco lines! Most of us here are familiar with the pedigree of "Call The Shots" (brother of DeeDee - Crufts winner)

Could you please post a pedigree of your very pretty CH Princessa Paola ?

I have just imported a black & white pup from a mostly Peperone background, but he also has Ch Cobyco Cavalier in his pedigree - you're welcome to have a look at him (and his brother and sister) in the Whippet Showing forum - the thread is called "He's really Here!"

We will look forward to hearing more from you and seeing more of your lovely whippets!

aslan said:
Hi There!
And welcome to K9! 

How exciting for me to see a black & white baby with Cobyco lines!  Most of us here are familiar with the pedigree of "Call The Shots" (brother of DeeDee - Crufts winner)

Could you please post a pedigree of your very pretty  CH Princessa Paola  ?

I have just imported a black & white pup from a mostly Peperone background, but he also has Ch Cobyco Cavalier in his pedigree - you're welcome to have a look at him (and his brother and sister) in the Whippet Showing forum  - the thread is called "He's really Here!"

We will look forward to hearing more from you and seeing more of your lovely whippets!

Ronnie's (Cobyco Call the Shots') owner was also glad to receive black/white pup from his dog! Dark is only one black from more than 40 Ronnie's offsprings! But Ron's owner likes more brindle girl Dinky Doll Sidewinder's Pride from this litter, she lives in USA, NC now.

Of course I know that DeeDee is our aunt now! :thumbsup: And also like some Peperone dogs very much! Play a While - is one of my favourite whippets!

Pollie's pedigree look here - http://www.geocities.com/batonchik_pesik/Pollie.html

More pictures will be soon... OK, my workday is overed for today, Bye!

[SIZE=14pt]WELCOME TO K9. [/SIZE]Your whippet are very beautiful, you must be very proud of them. I look forward to lots more pics and news from the Ukraine.

Welcome to K9 :cheers: Love the pictures - lovely marked dogs :wub:

:thumbsup: [SIZE=14pt]Welcome to K9[/SIZE] :cheers:

Love your whippets, hope to see lots more of them on here. :wub:

:) [SIZE=14pt]Hello, welcome to k9 [/SIZE] :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back