The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meet Us! Whippets From Ukraine

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm fond of white whippets too - that white boy is gorgeous!

Welcome to K9.

[SIZE=14pt]Hello and welcome to K9 Sidewinder.[/SIZE] Your dogs are gorgeous :wub: . Please tell us more, and do keep posting pictures :thumbsup:

What lovely dogs Sidewinder :wub: :wub: We never tire of seeing everyones dogs wheverever they come from :cheers: A Very big welcome to K9. :thumbsup:

My younger dog Kobi also has Cobyco Cavalier as his great grandfather :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]ба+жа+ний, при+мний, вта+ти;ласка+во про+симо! TO K9[/SIZE]

Everyone here loves whippets and yours are beautiful :wub: :wub:

(I do hope that isn't rude - it's supposed to mean "welcome")

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and what lovely whippets keep up the good work with the phots and send in more.

gorgeous dogs! :thumbsup: love the black and white one hes somethin else! :wub:

welcome to k9 :huggles: i too have a cobyco female :wub: cobyco center of attraction ,, call the shots half sister :wub: your dogs are lovely .. hope you enjoy the site , feel free to look in my gallery as pictures of jan are in there :wub:

Welcome to K9

Jackie and the [SIZE=14pt]MULCAIR WHIPPETS [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome Sidewinder[/SIZE]

Your whippets are gorgeous. :wub:

Looking forward to more photos

welcome to k9 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i also have two dogs that been sired from a cobyco :wub: :wub:

Welcome on K9 Sidewinder!!!! :cheers:

Thank you for your nice comments on my guestbook, Spicy (Taraly Too Funky) found it very flattering :)

She now has a very young sister that you can see on "whippet showing" thread "surprise, surprise" here's a link:

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....opic=13575&st=0

Looking forward to reading more from you :thumbsup:

Tamara and the Taraly whippets

Welcome!

Your dogs are very nice, especialy Dark, he is really stunning, hope we will see some more photos of him as he grows.

The reason Ronnie has never sired a black puppy before is simple; the brindle cannot carry the black (or blue). This colour came from the dam. Dark will however be able sire both blacks, brindle and possibly othe colours, he can definitely has almost white off spring, if mated to bitch also carriying this gene.

Lida

Of course I know that DeeDee is our aunt now! :thumbsup: And also like some Peperone dogs very much! Play a While - is one of my favourite whippets!

[SIZE=14pt]Hi and welcome to K9 and I am happy to read that you like my Kim (Play A While at Peperone). :)) [/SIZE]

Henrik Härling, Play A While whippets

Hello again! I'm so happy to hear kind words about my dogs... from all of you! (w00t) And so many new friends! :cheers: And even relatives! :cheers:

White colour is the most uncommon for Ukraine. We have only two pure white dogs here. But there are plenty black whips, most of them are working (hunting) dogs. Baton is a lovely dog, not only because of his colour, he has beautiful character and likes showing

Dark will not stay in Ukraine :( Hopefully he will arrive to Czech Republic soon. All pups from this litter will live abroad :(

saraquele Do you have pictures of Cobyco Center of Attraction?? It will be interesting very much to see her! Ronnie's (Cobyco Call the Shots) owner has also another Cobyco dog - Cobyco Center Peace (Tim), I guess Center of Attraction is his littersister?

playawhile And not only Kim ;)

Morgan Spicy is really :wub: :wub: :wub: And also Mojo and pups from Cobyco Center Stage :wub: And little girl, Spicy's sister must be :wub: too!

Seraphina Of course Ronnie is not carrying black, only brindle and fawn, that's why his owner was especially glad to get black pup, other bitches who were bred to Ronnie earlier didn't carry black too, but Pollie's both parents are black (sire - black/white, dam -solid black). But I thought Pollie's pups from Ron must be mostly white with brindle markings :blink: , but they are all... forgot... Irish marked(?). It's great that you know whippet colour genetics! This autumn black bitch will be bred to my Baton. I wonder what colours we can get?? Baton is pure white (sire - white/fawn markings, dam - white/black), and this black bitch's parents are - sire black (brindle x blue), dam white with brindle markings (brindle x white/brindle). Can we get brindles or just black particolours? It's always so exciting when bitch is pregnant to guess what colours will be pups.

Picture of our so famous aunt DeeDee and my pup at about 1,5 months.

DeeDee.jpg

Gold_face.jpg

Sidewinders said:
Dark will not stay in Ukraine :(   Hopefully he will arrive to Czech Republic soon. All pups from this litter will live abroad :(

Is it a secret who is he going to? I know several breeders in the Czech republic.

Lida

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back