The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Melbourne Royal Whippet

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Dog CC & BOB from Puppy was Taejaan Caught in the Act. (Jo Kramer) A young pup sired by a Skyeway dog, & a grand-son for Planet Hollywood.

Bitch CC was Windyle Secret Garden ( Raymond Barwick & David Smith ESQ.) Also from a Skyeway girl.

WELL DONE JO. RAY, & DAVID. :D :D :D

Team Skyeway just sitting back & big smile..................... :p

Well done to all.. :thumbsup: will be keeping my fingers crossed that Skyeway Good Luck Fairy heads off from Melbourne & scoots over to NZ for our next week nationals (w00t) (w00t) and I mean she heads for the FEMALE Skyeway :teehee: :sweating:

OK WHICH Skyeway dog? Which bitch?? Dammit.....

Enquiring kiwi minds (yes they do exist) want to know!!!

Jackie H.

Dog CC & BOB from Puppy was Taejaan Caught in the Act. (Jo Kramer) A young pup sired by a Skyeway dog, & a grand-son for Planet Hollywood.Bitch CC was Windyle Secret Garden ( Raymond Barwick & David Smith ESQ.) Also from a Skyeway girl.

Oi! You! that fairy could touch a male Skyeway AND his babies too, ya know!

Heh.

Go to bed! It's late!

Jackie H.

Well done to all.. :thumbsup: will be keeping my fingers crossed that Skyeway Good Luck Fairy heads off from Melbourne & scoots over to NZ for our next week nationals (w00t) (w00t) and I mean she heads for the FEMALE Skyeway :teehee: :sweating:

OK WHICH Skyeway dog? Which bitch?? Dammit.....

Enquiring kiwi minds (yes they do exist) want to know!!!

Jackie H.

Dog CC & BOB from Puppy was Taejaan Caught in the Act. (Jo Kramer) A young pup sired by a Skyeway dog, & a grand-son for Planet Hollywood.Bitch CC was Windyle Secret Garden ( Raymond Barwick & David Smith ESQ.) Also from a Skyeway girl.

Jo's boy is sired by Jaspers brother :) Dunno who Secret Garden's mummy though

Oi! You! that fairy could touch a male Skyeway AND his babies too, ya know!
Heh.

Go to bed! It's late!

Jackie H.

No she can't - I baggsed her first o:) Well, maybe she can touch the Skyeway boy ONLY as long as she flutters mostly over the Skyeway GIRL also ;)

You go to bed.... it REALLY late now (w00t) (w00t)

The dog is is by Vinnie. Gr. Ch. S. Silver Screen

The bitch is from Darcie, Ch. S. Secret Charm. 8)

Secret Garden: Ch Ryeford Folklore x Ch Skyeway Secret Charm

I've liked her better than Irish Lullaby, who seems to have had more attention, so that's a really lovely win for her.

Congrats for all your connections to the winners Cartman! :thumbsup:

Oops - just came back and saw your post - must've been posting at the same time

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to all winners .... especially Jo, Ray and David, the two cc winners looked very alike in the Best of Breed competition which was nice to see :cheers:

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'm soooo positive that Mary (Secret Garden) has her australian title?? I am sure this bitch has won multiple best in groups etc (I'm certain of one) and I know she's won a few best of breeds as well?? Surely I'm right?? Either way she's got a fantastic career ahead of her and she's a lovely bitch.

Big Congratualtions to Jo Kramer who piloted our co-owned nine month old Rush, Taejaan Caught In The Act to Best Puppy In Gp today at General Specials Melbourne Royal. Rush also made the cut for BIG.

Sorry I couldn't be there to cheer them both on . I have been in bed all week with the flu. Thanks also to Robyne Specncer for her support and for keeping us in touch live via mobile phone.

It doesn't get any better than this.

Woohoo Joey and Rush. What a great team we make.

xxx

Molly and Sonia Rushstack_1.jpg

Big Congratualtions to Jo Kramer who piloted our co-owned nine month old Rush, Taejaan Caught In The Act to Best Puppy In Gp today at General Specials Melbourne Royal. Rush also made the cut for BIG.
Sorry I couldn't be there to cheer them both on . I have been in bed all week with the flu. Thanks also to Robyne Specncer for her support and for keeping us in touch live via mobile phone.

It doesn't get any better than this.

Woohoo Joey and Rush. What a great team we make.

xxx

Molly and SoniaView attachment 66976
Well done, Jo & Rush. Great result for you. Hope you are soon over the flu, Molly.

Gail.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back