The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Merry Christmas

marielou

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The lads are busy getting ready for Christmas, they told Angus that you have to wear a santa hat for Santa to leave you pressies :D

Heres the evidence

xmas2008038.jpg

And specially for Chris and Rob

xmas2008037.jpg

:cheers: Merry Christmas everybody and a peaceful and prosperous new year :cheers:

happy christmas to all my whippet pals and a happy new year geoff :luck: :luck: :cheers:

Great pics Marie :thumbsup: :wub:

littleted.jpg

Heres Teddy in his Santa hat,this time last year :wub:

Think he's grown out of it now :lol:

milly said:
Great pics Marie :thumbsup:   :wub:
littleted.jpg

Heres Teddy in his Santa hat,this time last year :wub:

Think he's grown out of it now :lol:

Believe me everyone has worn the santa hat :D

xmas006.jpg

great pics and wot a big lad angus is getting. merry xmas and happy new year 2 all :thumbsup:

we were just taking the mick out of our lot witha sant hat and scarf my son charlies grlfrend got the dogs. think it ment for a little handbag dog and the pics arnt great as we were to bussy lafing at them ninnys not inpresed Forrest doesnt care

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pics :thumbsup: Merry Xmas to everybody,hope you all have a great one. :thumbsup: How comes there's no pic of Graham in the Santa hat Marie :- " :lol:

Well i would like to say a very happy xmas and a great new year to all my whippet friends and once again thanku for all the cards i received (98) when i was ill and hope to see u next year SUExxx

rodders said:
Lovely pics :thumbsup: Merry Xmas to everybody,hope you all have a great one. :thumbsup: How comes there's no pic of Graham in the Santa hat Marie :- "  :lol:
He couldnt get it off gus Karen..................cos he's a poser :wub: :wub: but not as much of a one as the gorgeous [SIZE=14pt]FINLAY[/SIZE]

Thanks marie, think gus is sooooooo lush and a credit to your chicken cooking abilities :thumbsup: :p

chris

rodders said:
Lovely pics :thumbsup: Merry Xmas to everybody,hope you all have a great one. :thumbsup: How comes there's no pic of Graham in the Santa hat Marie :- "  :lol:
He said he would have worn his Karen but its away being cleaned ready for a special occasion he says (w00t) can't think what night hes talking about :- "

Great pics of your pups Wendy, Merry Xmas to you and all the family both 2 and 4 legged :)

Thanks for the nice comments Carole, Merry Xmas to you and yours :)

:thumbsup: all the best everyone, loking forward to the straights :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back