The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Message For Janetta Taylor

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cartman's the one with nothing better to do with his time than to keep checking how many posts this topic has!

I only looked because of the conversation on the other thread about it being removed and then I saw it had been returned. Wanted to see what all the fuss was about ... much ado about nothing .... :teehee:

Precisley Lana :- " :cheers: Cartmand cant be doing much erecting today can he :lol:

I cant wait to meet Janetta at the show :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
JAX said:
Precisley Lana  :- "  :cheers: Cartmand cant be doing much erecting today can he  :lol:
I cant wait to meet Janetta at the show  :huggles:

Poor Janetta might not turn up now for fear of being mobbed!! :lol:

aslan said:
Cartman's the one with nothing better to do with his time than to keep checking how many posts this topic has!
I only looked because of the conversation on the other thread about it being removed and then I saw it had been returned.  Wanted to see what all the fuss was about ... much ado about nothing ....  :teehee:

thats why im here, :thumbsup:

Holds up right hand 'I swear this is my first look but im sure i will be back' :p :p

Kim and Tilly said:
aslan said:
I only looked because of the conversation on the other thread about it being removed and then I saw it had been returned.  Wanted to see what all the fuss was about ... much ado about nothing ....  :teehee:

thats why im here, :thumbsup:

Holds up right hand 'I swear this is my first look but im sure i will be back' :p :p

FFS i killed the thread :rant:

WTF??!! Your all barking! :teehee:

I only looked cos I saw a 5 page long thread and thought your all arguing! (w00t)

wild whippies said:
WTF??!! Your all barking! :teehee:
I only looked cos I saw a 5 page long thread and thought your all arguing! (w00t)

I think you may of looked befor???? MMMMMmmm 8)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back