The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mgf 2009

peony

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Paddy and Chris, who once again did a sterling job with their organisation of the lurcher events this weekend. I know that the real photographers out there will post more organised pictures, but I want to add mine, to show what a lovely relaxed event this was, absolutely perfect for families and all ages. Thanks again Paddy, Chris and the Coursing Crew :thumbsup: :D

IMG_7574.jpg

IMG_7575.jpg

IMG_7641.jpg

IMG_7607.jpg

IMG_7616.jpg

IMG_7620.jpg

IMG_7625.jpg

IMG_7597.jpg

Hi Caroline,

Couldn't have put it better myself. We've had a great weekend, very relaxed, lovely atmosphere in the company of great people.

Chris & Paddy, once again, thank you for inviting me, Ian, Josie and Trible to join you for another weekend, it's been great. - To be honest, some of the best weekends away we've had this year have been with the coursing crew.

Sadly this year's events are coming to and end.

Ian and I would like to wish the Coursing Crew every success in 2010.

My pics will be on a couple of days.

Debs xx

p.s great pic Caroline.

Big thanks to Paddy and Coursing Crew for a fantastic weekend, we all had a great time. Caroline I love the picture of the boys eating their ice-cream shame I was the one that had to clean them afterwards!

Big thanks to Paddy and Coursing Crew for a fantastic weekend, we all had a great time. Caroline I love the picture of the boys eating their ice-cream shame I was the one that had to clean them afterwards!
Thanx to you all for your kind comments. We all had a great weekend the quality of the dogs over the two days was awesome, we saw some brill racing & showing! A massive thank you to all the competitors over the weekend for their sportsmanship and support, without which a good show would not be possible.Cheers:thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back