The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Midland Counties

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Big congrats to Mike & Yvonne with Sky (Palmik Midnight Mischief) for her BP :cheers: They've had a great summer too :D

Also to Gill with Hubs :* and anyone else in the cards today

~JO~ said:
Big congrats to Mike & Yvonne with Sky (Palmik Midnight Mischief) for her BP  :cheers: They've had a  great summer too  :D
Also to Gill with Hubs  :* and anyone else in the cards today

Oh yes, what a good summer for Sky (and her brother). How many BP's is that Yvonne? You must be very proud, of your (growing up fast) babies! Ruby says see you in Junior end of next month! :lol:

:huggles: Jo

~JO~ said:
Big congrats to Mike & Yvonne with Sky (Palmik Midnight Mischief) for her BP  :cheers: They've had a  great summer too  :D

:cheers: Cheers Jo :cheers:

It was the last show for Sky as a puppy - so to get Best Puppy in Breed was the icing on the cake. :thumbsup:

:D Well done to all in the cards today :D

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

jok said:
~JO~ said:

Oh yes, what a good summer for Sky (and her brother). How many BP's is that Yvonne? You must be very proud, of your (growing up fast) babies! Ruby says see you in Junior end of next month! :lol:

:huggles: Jo

:cheers: Cheeers Jo :cheers:

Sky has won 2 BPIS & 1 BPIB

Brin has won 4 BPIB

They are in junior at thier next show :sweating: . Sky got a taste of junior today (a mistake when filling the entry form). We were so relieved when she won it :sweating: . It was a strong class. :thumbsup:

Yvonne xx

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE EVERYONE[/SIZE]

Especially to Owen and Tegan's son Larry (Oakmoorehill Cheswick Lad at Shylove) and Dave for qualfying for crufts 2nd in minor puppy and puppy :cheers:

oakmoorehill said:
Especially to Owen and Tegan's son Larry (Oakmoorehill Cheswick Lad at Shylove) and Dave for qualfying for crufts 2nd in minor puppy and puppy :cheers:

yay!!!!!!!!!!! well done larry!!!! bet you are pleased hun seeing your babies doing well :huggles:

Wow what a year you have had with your pups may it continue as they grow up :) :thumbsup: Congratulations to you both !!!!

posh totty said:
oakmoorehill said:

yay!!!!!!!!!!! well done larry!!!! bet you are pleased hun seeing your babies doing well :huggles:

We're absolutely thrilled to bits Tanya Larry is the first puppy that we have bred that has qualified for crufts. None of Bandits pups went into the ring except our Rosie and my mum's Milly.

I'm just sad I couldn't get time of work to be there with my own dogs and see him qualify :( We have always told Dave that we considered Larry good enough even though he bought him as a pet and only later decidd to show him.

All we need now is for you to qualify young Danny :thumbsup: :oops:

I don't suppose any one got any photos of 1st and 2nd in minor puppy dog or puppy dog did they?

Last edited by a moderator:
didnt enter him in lka so think we have missed the boat but im hopeful for him just showing in general next year , thank you again for the beautiful boy :huggles:

well done again OAKMOOREHILL :thumbsup:

I was absolutely thrilled that Hubs won BPD at his last show in pup and it was terrific to see his litter sister, Melody, winning puppy bitch. I was also pretty pleased that Woody was shortlisted in a very strong limit class.

Thanks Louise for being my chauffeur and for waiting so patiently until the end of the day.

Congrats to everyone who did well.

Oakmoorhill - I am pretty sure that Louise did take photos of MPD & PD which she will no doubt post when she has caught up with some sleep!

Gill

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back