The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mikes Ellie Star Was Mated To Hellbound Today

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Any signs of Ellie being in pup yet Mike?

Any signs of Ellie being in pup yet Mike?
I forgot to ask him last week Geoff :wacko: but i'm sure Yvonne spoke to him.When she reads this hopefully she'll have news

yes did speak to mike and he's 90% sure she's in pup :thumbsup: so hopefully more danny pups on way

I am now 95% sure that she's in pup.. She's going to the vets for a scan on Monday so I'll have a definite answer then :thumbsup:

Took Ellie to the vets today for her scan.. She is definitely in pup, the vet could see 5 or 6 but he said there may be more! Pups are due 6th May, same day as the general election (w00t) Here's a couple of pictures we took of her today, she seems to have got bigger these last few days :thumbsup:

She looks lovely Mike,and still fit :thumbsup: Chuffed to bits for you mate,just need to get ready for puppys everywhere now :lol: I suspect you and Gerry are gonna be busy :thumbsup:

Took Ellie to the vets today for her scan.. She is definitely in pup, the vet could see 5 or 6 but he said there may be more! Pups are due 6th May, same day as the general election (w00t) Here's a couple of pictures we took of her today, she seems to have got bigger these last few days :thumbsup:
the best of luck with her :luck: cracking bitch..

:thumbsup: thats brill news mike she looks big already (w00t) hope the pups are nice and quiet (w00t) just like your other hellbound pup lol best of luck :luck:

great news mike, ;) your gona av ur hands full now :cheers: terry.

Great news Mike she looks great, :thumbsup: a top bitch put to a top stud dog these are gonna be speacial me thinks :luck: ;)

Here's a photo of Ellie with one week left to go! The puppies are moving around all over the place (w00t)

ellie.jpg

Here's a photo of Ellie with one week left to go! The puppies are moving around all over the place (w00t)
good luck mike :luck: her sister elliemay is the same pups all over the place :lol: 3 days 2 go for her.

She's HUGE (w00t) Mike i recokon 7 or 8 in there?? ;)

Missed seeing you this weekend Mike,but know you've got puppys on your mind at the min :lol: Ellie looks fit to burst (w00t) Will be thinking of you over the next week.Loads of pics when they arrive please :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back