The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Milan

woofer

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just to keep the people who have been interested in my recovery, im making steady progress walking a lot better now that im putting my feet down the right way up, can turn around without falling over, still very sore and stiff, can`t get up in the chair but can get down it`s only been a week so i think i`m doing ok, still sleeping in the big bed with dad so i need to drag it out a bit longer don`t you think !!!!!

be with you all soon Milan`s Dream

Wishing you a very speedy recovery and yes drag it out stay in the big bed with dad :lol: :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

get well soon Milan, if your in the big bed with dad :unsure: what have you done with mum? (w00t)

Thats great news, milan :thumbsup: ,..... Milan your dad loves having you in his bed , he said that you keep him warm :lol: :lol: :lol: .GET WELL SOON :luck: :luck: we are missing you milan xxxx

Sonny jim , code red and spudice ,wishes you a speedy recovery :luck:

So sorry to hear Milan has been injured. I am mighty glad he is on the road to recovery. He certainly sems to be responding well to big bed therapy. Keep it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad you are feeling better Milan. Keep it up and get well soon! :thumbsup:

Must have been away with the fairies this week. Had no idea Milan was injured. please pm me and let me know what happened. The 'X' team wish him a speedy recovery. Axl will miss a mighty adversary to run against. Get better quickly. :luck:

lol Lesley & India

GET WELL SOON MILAN SEE YA SOON.....FROM SHROPSHIRE LASS ;)

I didn't know you'd been injured either. Please recover quickly and well as you are so cute we like to see you run. I should kick all your people out of bed to speed up your recovery. I'm sure they can find some old bean bag to lie on. :D

Devastated to hear you have been injured Milan - get well soon lovely boy xx

What is the matter with us all..I didnt know dear Milan had ben injured either. I'm so sorry and do hope you are wellon the road to recovery, look forwardto seeing you back at Glos. love to yor folks,love and Blesed be..Gilly

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back