The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mis Torri

lovelylady

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
we cant wait to watch the racing on satrday. heard from a person that rose is letting miss torri race so just who can catch her ? zena agian or will it be the baby monkey or even another. 2nd place is the question .

and the overs..big anne with jack for first place..seconds to hard to pick.

wonder who will win the whippets :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knows its a lottery at the minute there are some good ex winners and contenders, Tori will be there defending her previous I think 5 or 6 All Irelands in a row, Big Ann is coming back to defend her title from last year, John will be there to be victorious for the first time with Colt at the All Irelands and of course we will be there with Whistler hoping he can do what his sister Ellie May done two years ago.

I think it will be pretty tight which makes it all the more exciting, but I do know this every year people have accepted things and got on with it and I know the same will apply this year.

Looking forward to the whole fun of the day

Good luck to everyone :thumbsup:

best of luck with tori rose,on form she will take some beating,hope paris does well :thumbsup:

cant wait to see how close my baby gets to her...ill settle for a few hundred yards :thumbsup:

as long as we all have a good day with no injuries i think that every one will be happy that theyve competed and give ther best :thumbsup:

lovelylady said:
we cant wait to watch the racing on satrday. heard from a person that rose is letting miss torri race so just who can catch her ?  zena agian or will it be the baby monkey or even another.  2nd place is the question .and the overs..big anne with jack for first place..seconds to hard to pick.

wonder who will win the whippets  :- "

a little bird told me a dog called bud is a surt for the whippets this little dog won at ballywalter on the sunday and looked very strong every stride he was pulling away from them dout my one will catch him

robert

lovelylady said:
we cant wait to watch the racing on satrday. heard from a person that rose is letting miss torri race so just who can catch her ?  zena agian or will it be the baby monkey or even another.  2nd place is the question .and the overs..big anne with jack for first place..seconds to hard to pick.

lovelylady you seem to no alot about the racing sene have you ever raced or are you another hiding behind another name and use this name to stir up :rant:

coatsy said:
as long as we all have a good day with no injuries i think that every one will be happy that theyve competed and give ther best  :thumbsup:
Well said Colin :thumbsup: Good :luck: to all taking part,and like Colin hope your dogs all come off sound :)

coatsy said:
lovelylady said:
we cant wait to watch the racing on satrday. heard from a person that rose is letting miss torri race so just who can catch her ?   zena agian or will it be the baby monkey or even another.   2nd place is the question .and the overs..big anne with jack for first place..seconds to hard to pick.

lovelylady you seem to no alot about the racing sene have you ever raced or are you another hiding behind another name and use this name to stir up :rant:

colin we are thinking the same thing, who is lovelylady and what it is to them if miss torri is racing and who wins, lovelylady puts a topic up on TORRI an nobody even knows who lovelylady is :wacko:

big annes jack ? hes one once this year ! lol and thats cos my Colt wasnt racing !

how well will you do then eh ? :- "

anyway we need the fastest dog tori in this competition so we can see how well the new kids can compare to her.

yes weve all won over mickey mouse distances but now weve got 500 yds to run so lets go :thumbsup:

Taking into consideration injuries and lack of racing i'll put my neck on the block:-

unders......china

overs........whistler

Bluebell said:
coatsy said:
lovelylady said:
we cant wait to watch the racing on satrday. heard from a person that rose is letting miss torri race so just who can catch her ?   zena agian or will it be the baby monkey or even another.   2nd place is the question .and the overs..big anne with jack for first place..seconds to hard to pick.

colin we are thinking the same thing, who is lovelylady and what it is to them if miss torri is racing and who wins, lovelylady puts a topic up on TORRI an nobody even knows who lovelylady is :wacko:

think weve worked out who the winder is few of us agree on it so may be they will cum clean it wasnt hard to work out :thumbsup:

Come on the lot of you cowards (w00t) , who's going to win.......stick your neck out and others wind your neck in :clown:

miss tori by 4 lenghs if she is fit,there is nothing on that fair isle that will get close,peter

peter rimmer said:
miss tori by 4 lenghs if she is fit,there is nothing on that fair isle that will get close,peter
there's more than one race on saturday.....wot about the overs.

Is Ernie running in the whippet class

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back