The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mis Torri

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am being 100% honest when I say I cant call it for the unders because Ive never seen China Racing, I havent seen Tori Race in a year or so and Zena is a brilliant contender as well

But I will say that I think COLT will win overs and thats not me just saying that, both Frankie and I have said all along we didnt think Whistler would win! But we love the taking part! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
baby1 said:
I am being 100% honest when I say I cant call it for the unders because Ive never seen China Racing, I havent seen Tori Race in a year or so and Zena is a brilliant contender as well
But I will say that I think COLT will win overs and thats not me just saying that, both Frankie and I have said all along we didnt think Whistler would win! But we love the taking part!  :thumbsup:

hahah i wish nic ma luv !! ive said it 100 times..all i want his to see him prove to me he aint finished cos of his gracilis. i want him to be able to race over in england again the rerst of the year so believe it or not winning with him isnt important this weekend. and your whistler should win if he doesnt bollox around..hes a gorgeous dog into the bargain. in all honesty as much as i like annes dog jack i dont know if he can do it this year.

stormydog said:
baby1 said:
But I will say that I think COLT will win overs and thats not me just saying that, both Frankie and I have said all along we didnt think Whistler would win! But we love the taking part!  :thumbsup:

hahah i wish nic ma luv !! ive said it 100 times..all i want his to see him prove to me he aint finished cos of his gracilis. i want him to be able to race over in england again the rerst of the year so believe it or not winning with him isnt important this weekend. and your whistler should win if he doesnt bollox around..hes a gorgeous dog into the bargain. in all honesty as much as i like annes dog jack i dont know if he can do it this year.

Lets just hope J that there are no further injuries etc.... I think this is putting a dampner on it, come on guys, I cant wait Im looking forward to this, we all should be, never mind the sniping and ifs ands or buts lets just go and enjoy ourselves!

baby1 said:
stormydog said:
baby1 said:

Lets just hope J that there are no further injuries etc.... I think this is putting a dampner on it, come on guys, I cant wait Im looking forward to this, we all should be, never mind the sniping and ifs ands or buts lets just go and enjoy ourselves!

thats what the day is all about competing and having craic :thumbsup:

coatsy said:
baby1 said:
stormydog said:
baby1 said:

thats what the day is all about competing and having craic :thumbsup:

......And hopefully not going into labour with excitement lol :lol: :teehee:

never no whos dog might turn up on the day all your results may change :lol: :- "

The More the merrier, thats what I say :thumbsup:

Glad to hear about Smokey its dogs like him in a competition line up that makes the game all that more exciting.

Good Luck everyone :luck: Looks like the rain is coming down after all and lets hope we have a great day :thumbsup:

Greetings to you all from Seattle !

Best of luck to all those competing on Saturday !

No Ernie will not be competing on Saturday as previously stated, unless somebody has borrowed him for the day !

Regards.

Martin Tucker said:
Greetings to you all from Seattle !
Best of luck to all those competing on Saturday !

No Ernie will not be competing on Saturday as previously stated, unless somebody has borrowed him for the day !

Regards.

enjoy your holiday :thumbsup:

NOT LONG NOW BOYS AND GIRLS HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND YOU ENJOY YOUR RACING / SHOWING AND ALL THE DOGS RETURN HOME SAFE AND SOUND

This Good Luck to all from those who are racing tomorrow is a load of old waffle....just be brutally honest you're all hoping that the rest come in second behind you :clown: :cheers:

stormydog said:
baby1 said:

Ha Ha , you were wrong, Big Annes Dog Jack just won Shanes for the 2nd year running, what a dog. Well done Anne.

Ha Ha

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back