The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Missing For So Long

That's very sad............i hope she turns up.

It must be terrible not knowing where she is :(

what a sad story,i do feel for the owner not knowing what happened to her :(

:( I remember reading about this last year on K9. Bring stears to my eyes. So sad. And the not-knowing must be heartbreaking :(

I wouldnt give up hope though look at little Jill she"d been missing for just over a year, and somehow everything fitted into place and she was reunited with her owners. :huggles: it must be awful not knowing though. :(

I also remember reading this story and my heart goes out to the owners i hope they get her back soon.

Such a sad story :(

12 months is a long time, hope the owners don't give up hope of getting her back, remember Jill's story, it gives hope to anyone who has a dog missing for such a long time :luck: :luck: :luck: in getting her back.

So sad. :( The one that cut me up was the dog that fled after a RTA on the motorway in the midlands. There was tons of sightings but the dog was too scared to approach anyone. Anyone remember it on here? The other one is Luci's mum who I still wonder about now. :(

wild whippies said:
So sad. :(   The one that cut me up was the dog that fled after a RTA on the motorway in the midlands. There was tons of sightings but the dog was too scared to approach anyone. Anyone remember it on here? The other one is Luci's mum who I still wonder about now. :(
Yes, I too still think of Mazey and Luci :(

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: It doesnt seem a year does it, and then it seems forever if its hppening to you, when mine dissapear into the woods for that few minutes longer than they usually do and those thoughts start going through your mind is bad enough !! positive thoughts go out to ViVi. Luci and Mazey too. :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back