The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Missing Jaz :-(

K9art

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We moved from Florida to the UK nearly 2 years ago and I still desperately miss our 2 whippets, even though they have the BEST new homes and we get regular updates and photos on how they are doing. We have now moved to a new house where I can have a dog, and the search is on! I am loving this web site as it has been helpful in getting to know some of you in the UK whippet community. It feels like I have friends already!

This is Jaz, having a snooze with a buddy.

jaz.gif

Hi K9art - great that you can still see photos of your beloved whippets on a regular basis. :thumbsup: what a lovely photo. :wub: I think with the weather like it is a the moment you will be wishing you were still in Florida :lol:

Good luck with your search in finding another soon. :luck: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to K9. it must have been heart breaking to have to leave your dogs - even though they obviously have a wonderful life with their new mums and dads. It's good that you can keep up to date with them.

Look forward to seeing pics of your new one, good luck in your quest! :luck: :luck:

Aww it must have been desperately hard to leave your two friends behind :( but at least you know where they are and that they are happy in their new homes with their new friends :D

Hope you don't have to wait too long for your new whippy :thumbsup:

The weather here certainly is a change from Florida! I will definitely be looking into a wide wardrobe of warm coats, rain coats, etc.

Makes me think of all the days when Jaz would sun herself by the pool... 8)

JazSunning.gif

Welcome to K9, sorry you had to leave your canine family in Florida, good luck in your search for a new whippy :luck: :luck:

Hi How difficult it must have been to leave him behind :( he looks lovely

Welcome to K9

jackie and the [SIZE=14pt]MULCAIR WHIPPETS[/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back